Think You're Sexy????

I noticed that many people say they don't think they are sexy. Being sexy is not about looks only.. it could be feeling, thought, and the way you express.

Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way.

"Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way."

Sorry I ain't available, folks!

gage75.gif

Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way.

Not too bad heh

Holla at me cuz im a 8! haha nah i dont even believe that quiz...its only something to make you feel better bout yourself. I hate when im too abstract...

Hot - 8?! Can't be cuz I am 267 LBS and 5'5".....just kiddy. It must for only "sexy" hand?! ;)

Back