Think Amanda bynes will return? its a fun poll.

vote

• Yes. She will come back.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope. She will not come back.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Only if .... others explain!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Amanda Bynes have retired from acting

Amanda Bynes Tweets 'I've Retired' From ActingAccess Hollywood - June 20, 2010 9:46 PM PDT

celebs:Amanda BynesEmma StoneJennie Garth

Amanda Bynes makes the scene at the Hollywood premiere of 'Star Trek'Getty ImagesAccess Hollywood LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Amanda Bynes is done acting, the 24-year-old star announced on Twitter.

"Being an actress isn't as fun as it may seem," she tweeted from her verified account. "If I don't love something anymore I stop doing it. I don't love acting anymore so I've stopped doing it."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: The Latest Star Sightings

However, she admitted that she's a little young to call it quits already.

"I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first," she tweeted. "I've #retired."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Young Hollywood: Then & Now

Following her star-making roles on Nickelodeon's sketch comedy "All That" and her own show on the network, "The Amanda Show," Amanda starred alongside Jennie Garth on the WB sitcom "What I like About You" and hit the big screen in such films as "She's The Man" and "Hairspray."

If she holds true to her retirement revelation, her last film project may be the fall comedy "Easy A," co-starring Emma Stone, due September 17.

Amanda Bynes Tweets 'I've Retired' From Acting - omg! news on Yahoo!

I think She will return to being acting when she does not feel anymore burned out in the future.

Let's poll to see if you guys think she will return to being acting or NAH!

:giggle:

I voted "only if" and I think she will act if she has no money left.

I voted "only if" and I think she will act if she has no money left.

She have her small business to running. I think she will doing fine without being actress. I like her pretty much the way she behavior like good girl and handle well on her life.

I think being celebrity cause her nothing but trouble along other people. I guess. Pressure... or Stress. ohhh

Anyway, I'll miss her in film/tv

Back