They lie about marijuana.

If it was legal, it won't happen. Why? Because if they want to buy some weed, they have to go to a drug dealer who usually have other drugs to sell. It's the curiosity that lead them to harder drugs, not marijuana.

I'll call Bullsh*t. It's not as if you have to see a drug dealer to get alcohol or tobacco. On the other hand, going to see a drug dealer for ANYTHING speaks volumes of a person's character.

I'll call Bullsh*t. It's not as if you have to see a drug dealer to get alcohol or tobacco. On the other hand, going to see a drug dealer for ANYTHING speaks volumes of a person's character.

Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying. They have the access to do it. Alcohol and tobacco are both legal and they can get it anytime. If they want weed, they have to go to a drug dealer who usually have other drugs. Access...

If it was legal, it won't happen. Why? Because if they want to buy some weed, they have to go to a drug dealer who usually have other drugs to sell. It's the curiosity that lead them to harder drugs, not marijuana.

Are you forgetting that even of it was legal minors could not purchaser it?
Just like booze and cigs. there would be illegal activities for minors to get their hands on it. And just like booze and cigs. these minors would have a police record.
Here in Texas there are signs everywhere that if a minor is caught with cigs. our booze they lose their license and have a record. I would assume that MJ would do the same since it will be illegal for a minor to have it on their person or under the influence of it.

Are you forgetting that even of it was legal minors could not purchaser it?
Just like booze and cigs. there would be illegal activities for minors to get their hands on it. And just like booze and cigs. these minors would have a police record.
Here in Texas there are signs everywhere that if a minor is caught with cigs. our booze they lose their license and have a record. I would assume that MJ would do the same since it will be illegal for a minor to have it on their person or under the influence of it.

It's not about the law. My point is weed itself should not be blamed for the addicts' journey to hard drugs, but rather on circumstances. Although most have started their drug use with weed, I know it is not the influence. Marijuana is very popular among teens and it's most likely their first illegal drug experience. Many potheads I know are potheads since teens and nothing more.

Quit need hooked on smoke weed with crack cocanie is enough ,what know do nothing money out can't pay food and drink , no owe in break heart headout

Back