They lie about marijuana.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie!

When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well.

You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort.

There is a difference.

Thats not true! I couldn't for the life of me fix myself a bowl noodles properly....

so I had my brother do it :-D

good times being a kid back then lol

i used it years ago and it was ok but now when tried it it was awful made me feel so ill and panic...anyhow i can't do the roach and roll up

Try use marijuana alot in one day and let me know how thing goes.

Aren't pot-smokers motivated to rob/steal/etc to get $$ for more pot? :hmm:

thats a good argument to legalize it...contary to what is said about it safety it not true,stuff they smoke these days is very different from early days,skunk evil stuff.my son just once made puff cakes and pot is stronger in fat,he used a bag of it.his blood pressure went so low i thought i lose him.it made him feel so ill he never touch it again
if you got illness that cannabolids give relief then they should be allowed to use it that why medicenal weed should be grown legally and not the heavy stuff they use these days

i used it years ago and it was ok but now when tried it it was awful made me feel so ill and panic...anyhow i can't do the roach and roll up

I really wish they would call it anything else other than a roach...all I can think of when I hear that is a cockroach....:eek3:

Seems like a lot of people have tried it, I myself have not. What do you all think about legalizing it here in the states? I know it's available in other countries do you think we should? My husband and I were having this discussion.

Nope...care to clarify it please?

It's well documented that smoking marijuana triggers an increased appetite. Circle K convenience stores stock a large variety of sweet and salty foods often craved for by those using marijuana. Hence the term "Circle K Run" (synonymous with "beer run").

I think you might be thinking of crackheads or something. While some people may get addicted to it (just like alcohol), it's not very addictive, you're not going to find many people "jonesin" for another hit of pot.

Also, you develop a tolerance for it, the effects are stronger for someone who never has or rarely smokes then a regular user. back when I used to toke I used to say, the first high of the day was the highest high of the day, after that it was just maintenance.

Funny joke though RR :laugh2:

My feelings are that pre- and teens who start smoking Pot at a very young age, go on to harder drugs/alcohol/tobacco.

And a "pot head" (everyday smoking it), so many times they begin to not care about their hygeine or their living situation.....sleeping in their clothes and wearing the same clothes over and over....their school work suffers also.

Guessing it all depends upon their "mind set" ??....

think should find out why they running away from life..kids who not started living is it because dreadful start in life...some people hide behind it...but one worse things those who not done days work clain benifit money spend all on pot...that my tax money we paying for it

My feelings are that pre- and teens who start smoking Pot at a very young age, go on to harder drugs/alcohol/tobacco.

And a "pot head" (everyday smoking it), so many times they begin to not care about their hygeine or their living situation.....sleeping in their clothes and wearing the same clothes over and over....their school work suffers also.

I agree 100%.

It's definitely some nasty sh*t.

If it was legal, it won't happen. Why? Because if they want to buy some weed, they have to go to a drug dealer who usually have other drugs to sell. It's the curiosity that lead them to harder drugs, not marijuana.

Back