These are men, you are not.

What????

PFH..The video was exciting to watch...the ride was outrageous..But what is with the "these are men" like I think there was a bit of "idiot" mixed in when the guy went threw the posts at the top on the hill?? Yeah they were men but lucky they were not both killed because they were not paying attention and had NO control over what happened..thanks to the powers that be they are OK....I have ridden my 76 shovelhead in the pouring rain on a long stretch of Florida highway to get home at 98 mph...that made me nothing more then nuts because I should have pulled over and waited instead of risking my life and getting beaten by the rain..I was a younger woman then..I don"t see the glory in it?
Thanks for turning me onto it tho...I like speed but have slowed my butt down and probably will never be able to ride either of my bikes again after this brain injury and the things that happened to my body...'nough said.
Midnight..♥♥♥ :cool2:

:jaw: Glad I don't ever have to worry about being a man!:lol:

I think I would love doing this till things started going wrong. I was like :shock: at his trip down.

Oh MERDE!!!!! That guy sure is insane.. wow but holy smokes.. ohh dang that slide down that mountain sure was something.. and the video? wow I am so speechless.. ohhh

Before you click on the video, doesn't the snowmobile looks like orange-colored Darth Vader??? :)

Back