Theressa from FL. Learning ASL.

brokenheartsope

Reaction score
I'm in Central Florida. I'm looking for someone to practice signing with. I go to the silent suppers and I have made some deaf friends, but I could always use more!

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Happy browsing and posting! :)

Welcome to AD, Theressa! Sorry I do not know anyone in Central Florida. My father is on the Gulf side and other friends in Miami, Fla. All I know there is a deaf church there in Orlando but I stopped talking with someone from that church oh.. back in 2000. Long time ago. I hope this helps a bit of a clue. You might want to check with deaf church there or deaf clubs.

Once again, welcome!

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hello

Hello Theressa:

Check out Central Florida Deaf, HOH and American Sign Language ASL Website and Forums for things happening in Central Florida.

If you are in West Orlando, there is a big Deaf Revival starting Wednesday thru Saturday - everyone is invited.. will be a Deaf Dinner Fri night and Deaf Bowling/Dinner on Saturday.

On the website is a bunch of Deaf-related churches and groups information - perhaps you might have one in your area.

Again, check Central Florida Deaf, HOH and American Sign Language ASL Website and Forums for more info. You can post and introduce yourself there also for other CentralFloridaDeaf users to see.

Thanks, Bill

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! This is definitely another way to make new acquaintances by being here in AD, also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well!

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Back