There's no bad dog like there's no bad man; it's all about how they're trained."

G

Gemtun

Ladies, what do you think?

Men With This Dog Make Good Husbands

If you're looking for a good man to marry, check out his dog. A man who owns a Doberman is good marriage material and likes children, although you may have to work on tempering his sarcastic tendencies. He's also loyal, trustworthy, and affectionate.

That's the word from Wendy Diamond, founding editor of Animal Fair magazine, who dated 120 men in the name of science to create a guide to men based on their dogs. That works out to four men per breed.

"I was with someone for a long time, but once I broke up with him, everyone started setting me up with men with dogs," she explained to The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. "The similarities between the men and their dogs were so strong, after like about a dozen or so dates, I got the idea for this book." That would be "What a Lucky Dog! How to Understand Men Through Their Dogs."

Here's Wendy's only warning: "The book works 100 percent, but only if the man chooses the dog."

Here are some of the findings in case you want to plan your weekend accordingly. Men who own these dog breeds, act this way.

* Akita:
Quiet, strong, independent, and stubborn. He's domineering and should be taught to lighten up.

* Beagle:
Very high-strung. Any physical activity the two of you can do together in and out of the bedroom, all the better.

* Boston Terrier:
Outgoing, extremely energetic. Possesses a wild side.

* Boxer:
Sweet and sensitive.

* Bulldog:
Snappy and immature. May need to learn some table manners.

* Golden Retriever:
Loves everything and everyone.

* Greyhound:
Fiercely independent, but loves creature comforts.

* Labrador Retriever:
Energetic, active, and social. May get into mischief if he's bored.

* Poodle:
Intelligent and impeccably well-dressed.

* Rottweiler:
Bossy. You must help him to quell his suspicions.

* Mutt:
Complex personality. Scattered and insecure and needs reassurance, but he's worth it.

When it comes to choosing a mate, Diamond told the Journal Gazette that any breed can be the right breed. "There's no bad dog like there's no bad man; it's all about how they're trained."

Meg said:
Ladies, what do you think?

Men With This Dog Make Good Husbands

If you're looking for a good man to marry, check out his dog. A man who owns a Doberman is good marriage material and likes children, although you may have to work on tempering his sarcastic tendencies. He's also loyal, trustworthy, and affectionate.

That's the word from Wendy Diamond, founding editor of Animal Fair magazine, who dated 120 men in the name of science to create a guide to men based on their dogs. That works out to four men per breed.

"I was with someone for a long time, but once I broke up with him, everyone started setting me up with men with dogs," she explained to The Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. "The similarities between the men and their dogs were so strong, after like about a dozen or so dates, I got the idea for this book." That would be "What a Lucky Dog! How to Understand Men Through Their Dogs."

Here's Wendy's only warning: "The book works 100 percent, but only if the man chooses the dog."

Here are some of the findings in case you want to plan your weekend accordingly. Men who own these dog breeds, act this way.

* Akita:
Quiet, strong, independent, and stubborn. He's domineering and should be taught to lighten up.

* Beagle:
Very high-strung. Any physical activity the two of you can do together in and out of the bedroom, all the better.

* Boston Terrier:
Outgoing, extremely energetic. Possesses a wild side.

* Boxer:
Sweet and sensitive.

* Bulldog:
Snappy and immature. May need to learn some table manners.

* Golden Retriever:
Loves everything and everyone.

* Greyhound:
Fiercely independent, but loves creature comforts.

* Labrador Retriever:
Energetic, active, and social. May get into mischief if he's bored.

* Poodle:
Intelligent and impeccably well-dressed.

* Rottweiler:
Bossy. You must help him to quell his suspicions.

* Mutt:
Complex personality. Scattered and insecure and needs reassurance, but he's worth it.

When it comes to choosing a mate, Diamond told the Journal Gazette that any breed can be the right breed. "There's no bad dog like there's no bad man; it's all about how they're trained."
Meg!?, This is good thread which I have never thought till you put the good post on this thread right here! where you get these information? smile!

Ehhh.....even though I like dogs, I always thought that any man who loves cats most tenderly would make a wonderful husband. That's how I landed one myself! ;)

Meg!?, This is good thread which I have never thought till you put the good post on this thread right here! where you get these information? smile!

Thanks CK :)

I got this one from Love category in Netscape.......a single girl needs to educate her every once in a while on that four lettered word ;-)

Toonces said:
Ehhh.....even though I like dogs, I always thought that any man who loves cats most tenderly would make a wonderful husband. That's how I landed one myself! ;)

That was a good one ..Im not a cat lover but a huge dog lover so I only look at men with dogs, not cats :)

Back