+THEREfore+

Therefore destiny

Remember We talking about therefore sign language yeserday?
I really enjoy talking about it and it's very interesting

Therefore

I was just looking up again a sign language of therefore but then i saw some link talk about film then i click the link and saw the symbol triangle of dot and the film say sign language therefore i dont see any sign language in the film i really dont get it. and the film winning award??

here's link

Sign Language - Therefore Films

I dont really look at whole the film because it look bored to me / / I still dont see any deaf people or sign language. confused.

Well, the three dots are shorthand for the word therefore in mathematical proofs. Something is this, therefore something else is that.

The movie is about the people who stand on the side of the road and advertise a shop with signs, the girl is handing out small signs for her shop. That's why it's called sign language, it's a play on words. It has nothing to do with a signed language. I don't know what the short film is about specifically but I was easily able to pick up on that. Vimeo doesn't have a way to show captions, ever, so I don't bother to watch films that are shown with Vimeo because it's rare that they have open captions on them.

Well, the three dots are shorthand for the word therefore in mathematical proofs. Something is this, therefore something else is that.

The movie is about the people who stand on the side of the road and advertise a shop with signs, the girl is handing out small signs for her shop. That's why it's called sign language, it's a play on words. It has nothing to do with a signed language. I don't know what the short film is about specifically but I was easily able to pick up on that. Vimeo doesn't have a way to show captions, ever, so I don't bother to watch films that are shown with Vimeo because it's rare that they have open captions on them.

I see!

Identical threads merged here. :)

Since we are talking about making our own signs, can i make up my own words?

While there is a word for therefore, why can't we have a nearfore too? or, herefore? Why is fore always over there?

Since we are talking about making our own signs, can i make up my own words?

While there is a word for therefore, why can't we have a nearfore too? or, herefore? Why is fore always over there?

Well, would heretofore make you happy? It means before now.

Back