+THEREfore+

Also there no sign for accordingly..?

Tousi just said that my sign is "accordingly" so yes there is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqilH7ErSxw

that is the last video i just found on youtube 5 mins ago. but i have seen many long time ago.

i'v talk with him maybe like 10 years ago.

i remember he say. No matter how bad ur grammar are just keep writing.

it's like no matter how many or bad mistaken you are just keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqilH7ErSxw

that is the last video i just found on youtube 5 mins ago. but i have seen many long time ago.

i'v talk with him maybe like 10 years ago.

i remember he say. No matter how bad ur grammar are just keep writing.

it's like no matter how many or bad mistaken you are just keep going.

That is basic good advice but what does it have to do with this thread or you inventing your own signs?

I did not mean to inventing my own sign. //therefore// sign language just inspired me. I think /therefore/ is a beautiful word even though with sign language is way more beautiful and interested because i am deaf and i use sign language and i like to use pretty sign with hand with beautiful strong words.

That is basic good advice but what does it have to do with this thread or you inventing your own signs?

I did not mean to inventing my own sign. //therefore// sign language just inspired me. I think /therefore/ is a beautiful word even though with sign language is way more beautiful and interested because i am deaf and i use sign language and i like to use pretty sign with hand with beautiful strong words.

I think of the sign motion more like make a "7" in the air with the modified X-hand (not the sign for seven but outlining the shape of the numeral). (Using Tousi's three dots on the 7. :) )

Think of the sign for RESULT or CONSEQUENCE. The dominant hand almost traces a 7 in its movement. That fits, because the concept is similar.

"We heard that the road was closed, therefore, we took a detour."

Concept:

Road closed--result--took detour.

Maybe not math but perhaps logical progression. :)

I think of the sign motion more like make a "7" in the air with the modified X-hand (not the sign for seven but outlining the shape of the numeral). (Using Tousi's three dots on the 7. :) )

Think of the sign for RESULT or CONSEQUENCE. The dominant hand almost traces a 7 in its movement. That fits, because the concept is similar.

"We heard that the road was closed, therefore, we took a detour."

Concept:

Road closed--result--took detour.

Maybe not math but perhaps logical progression. :)

Are you deaf or hearing? just curious

The logical progression would make sense as it would appear to be the end result. It makes sense that the therefore sign has the same sequence as the sign for result. I've never seen anything otherwise.

The logical progression would make sense as it would appear to be the end result. It makes sense that the therefore sign has the same sequence as the sign for result. I've never seen anything otherwise.

hu27nc.jpg

There are several others, but this is what I was talking about.

No problem. You can sign whatever you prefer. I don't go by a book. I sign what everyone understands me with.

I use the word Therefore....whenever I'm :mad:....(which isn't often tho')....and spell it out....dunno if the younger generation know what the I'm saying tho'....this word isn't used very often.

Back