there is a scammer on the forum, please read

stefan2832

Reaction score
Junk mail??

I just got an e-mail from a member who joined today concerning 9 billion dollars..I think, lost track of the zeros!! I suspect others are getting the same e-mail..

Yes, we took care of that if others got the e-mail, it is typical Nigerian type scammer.

Delete it right away.

Yes, I got one recently.

Like Calvin just suggested... Just delete/disregard them. Should any of you receive another one again, please report to the Moderators and we will take care of them. :)

Yes, I got one recently.

Like Calvin just suggested... Just delete/disregard them. Should any of you receive another one again, please report to the Moderators and we will take care of them. :)

The member is showing up on-line at the moment?? I wonder is it the same member we are talking about?

The member is showing up on-line at the moment?? I wonder is it the same member we are talking about?

Yes, that is the member we took care of. If you get any similar e-mail like this again, notify the moderators and we will take care of it. :)

Hi everyone,

I just got contacted from a scammer who just signed up on the forum (username erictituk)

He IMed me on Yahoo Messenger and is asking me this:

erictituk
5:49
Before my father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some 750KG Gold Bars in a Security Company in Ghana and gave my mother all relevant documents of the consignment which deposited (marked) as family belonging after his death.
My father left behind TWO (2) METALLIC TRUNK BOXES containing 750KG GOLD BARS which he safely lodged in a Security Company in Ghana(Accra), during his regime in the office.
As am talking to you know the consignments is in the Security Company me and my mother searching for a foreign partner to will assets to his or her name inheriting it for us so we can leave Ghana continue our live abroad as my mother want me to live a good life and education since I am the only son she had left as her heart loves after my father no more again.
Now permit me to ask you this few questions.

(1) Will you help me as your friend, brother?
(2) Will you help me honestly as somebody you have not seen or meet?
(3) What is going to be your plan for me when the boxes is delivered to you?.

So please let me know if you can help so I can informed my mother about you honest person to become our partner helping us going to inherit this consignments for us to be deliver to you if only you will take the 30% we are going to be offering to you me and my mother.

I just want to post this as a warning to everyone who may not realize, NEVER give anyone like this who asks you to help them with their inheritance ANY information about yourself...and please don't fall into their scams

[and yes, I did contact Alex about it]

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we took care of that one.

Just delete/disregard it. Should any of you receive any of this, please report to the Moderators.

Thanks again.

I don't want scammers getting a hold of my email address, so if I want to add someone to MSN or something, I will wait until they PM me to ask for my address. You might want to consider doing the same. :)

Mod note:

Thread has been merged.

Both scammers has been taken care of. If any of you receive this similar e-mail from AD member, please report to the moderators.

Thanks.

Contact them and say you're a member of the FBI, and that you've got agents coming to arrest them :)

Back