Theater movie on CC or Subtitle.

joyopit

Reaction score
How can i talk with manager, talk about theater or subtitle? I want to know how to fight with them, until they're got CC or Subtitle. please?

Thanks.

Depends on what kind of theater or location you are in.

Major cities and locations with deaf community usually have major theaters hosting the CC movies. Search the internet for list of major theaters and check for CC movies. AMC and Regal theaters are always host them.

Local theaters wont doing those movies. Cinema Cafe is one of local theaters in my area but do not host the CC movies.

Depends on what kind of theater or location you are in.

Major cities and locations with deaf community usually have major theaters hosting the CC movies. Search the internet for list of major theaters and check for CC movies. AMC and Regal theaters are always host them.

Local theaters wont doing those movies. Cinema Cafe is one of local theaters in my area but do not host the CC movies.

Why you say do not host the CC movie, Also What do you mean, please detail? thanks.

Why you say do not host the CC movie, Also What do you mean, please detail? thanks.

I mean, small-business theaters wont host the CC movies. Cinema Cafe run only four theaters in different locations in the country. I asked my nephew's friend who worked there about CC movies few years ago but no luck with manager.

Big-business theaters, run many theaters though the states, can host them.

Back