the wonderful weapon...

darkangel8603

Reaction score
My cat, Loki, hence the name (god of mischisf), keeps running out the back door when someone go outside, he is very sneaky and smart, so he tries anything to get outside which he is not allowed to do, often we look out for him, but sometime he manages to get out. Although this reminds me alot of my old cat who passed away last year, Minka, I don't know if any of you remembers me telling the story of Minka running out the door to go outside, well Loki is doing the exact same thing. But now I have found a wonderful weapon that works really well instead of chasing him around the backyard to catch him, the water spray!!, i have a bottle spray of water that my parent uses for ironing and watering the plants sometime, anyway, this water bottle had found a new use, spraying Loki back into the house. Now as many of you know, CATS HATE WATER!!!, and that is no exception for Loki, Everytime he gets out, i go out with the water spray, and spray at him, and if he runs the other way, i run and spray him more, he just avoids getting water, but often he gives up and run back into the house. Its hilarious to see that, but mean i know its mean to spray a poor cat, but i have no choice cuz i am not fit enough to chase him around and manage to catch him, and my father is not fit enough either, he actually fell once while chasing him, and for him that hurts because of his arthiris, the next day he was sooo sore from it. But that not going to happen anymore, this weapon works well. And cat owners who have trouble with their beloved kitty can spray their cat if they do something wrong for training, or just spray them to get the indoor cats back in the house where they belong..

Try it, its works.
Good Night
DA

Back