The Wind Waker

Steel X

Reaction score
I've finally rented "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" for GC and well, what do i say? IT KICKS FUCKIN' MAJOR ASS!!! :mrgreen: It is one of the coolest, smoothest, most fun zelda games i've ever experienced in my entire life! :lol: You know, when i first saw those previews before it was released i was like, " :wtf: is that Myiamoto guy drunk or something???" I thought those graphics were crappy, childish, and stupid but hey, it was NEVER just the graphics...it's the story, the controls, and the way it is played...it's not really so different than the rest of the other Zelda games...sure, Link may look all cartoony and crap like that, but i just gotta say, i think those graphics, as i played the game, were pretty detailed, smooth, fresh, and well animated for a cel-shaded game like the Winder Waker. Some parts in the game were pretty silly, but i guess i have to get used to it because some gamers need a sense of humor in the game too! the only weirdest thing i saw in the game is the talking boat! :eek: what's up with that?? lol i've been playing that game 3 hours and a half! lol i just had no idea it would be so much fun and entertaining as Ocarina of Time is...(still playing Ocarina of Time on N64) I have decided that i should get the copy and make it into my collection of greatest game titles in history! :D

I guess I leanred a vaulable lesson...graphics don't count to games...it's HOW you play counts...the fun, the adventure, the puzzles, the clues...etc should be more entertaining than just graphics :)

after all, I give "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" a PERFECT 10! ;)

Ooh interesting! Me, I'm hardcore Zelda fan as well and when I first got the drift of the latest Zelda game and saw the first screenshots while it was still in production, it turned me off and I was already refusing to buy that game (cuz I think they completely spoiled it) But however from what you said, then again maybe it's different than I thought (but I will still hate the cartoony crap tho) Maybe sometimes later, I'll give it a chance. :thumb:

Back