The Walking Dead

Lizzy was the one feeding rats to the zombies and got everyone at the prison sick .... Hmmmm

The height in which the rats were fed was too high for a child. I doubt Lizzie would have been standing on something. It's also easier for an adult to slip away during the night than the child, who could not slip out unnoticed....

I think it's the guy traveling with Maggie and Natasha.

I always thought the Governor was behind the rat thing. Never thought about anyone else and certainly not any of the children. Very interesting theory.

Merle owns a gun range

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOXmfE2naZE]Michael Rooker Shoots 70 yard Zombie Head Shot! - YouTube[/ame]

I can't wait to see what Lizzie is going to do that is disturbing.

Remember the episode where Carl scolded them for giving the zombies names? He said they shouldn't treat the zombies like they are pets. That was a clue that she was also feeding them like they were pets.

I can't wait to watch The Walking Dead this Sunday! I think someone is going to kill Lizzie.

OMG Mica, then Lizzy on a suicide walk, and carol was forgiven....WOW, never seen that coming.

Good show tonight....sad about the 2 little girls tho'...but happy baby Judith is still alive....Has anyone noticed....:giggle:....I've never seen any one of them take a bath...jeez....they must smell to high heaven!....not brushing their teeth or shampooing their hair either...but it always (hair) looks clean.....:hmm:

I kind of suspected that Tyreese would forgive Carol. Wasn't expecting Lizzie to go THAT far with Micah- yikes. Still don't know the whole background with Lizzie- seems like she had some sort of psychological disorder especially with how Micah handled her. I can kind of see why Carol did it...Lizzie was becoming a danger to herself and to others...

Can't wait for Judith to be reunited with Rick and Carl (though some people I know want Carl dead..) and I miss Michonne!

Two more episodes for this season.

She was going to kill the baby too. Carol did the right thing. Had her look away .... man, I couldn't do it.

It makes me wonder .. like at the beginning of the show when she kept trying to tell carol she would stand watch, if she was planning on taking them all out in their sleep.

Am I the only one that is disappointed that they didn't show Lizzie killing Micah?

I want to know where baby Judith was when Carol and Tyrone were leaving? They been carrying the baby through the whole ordeal and now, there wasnt a baby in an arm?

She might be in a "baby carrier" on Tyreese's back- that's my only guess.

Yeah Lizzie wanted to kill Judith too but Carol talked her out of that phew. Wouldn't surprise me if Lizzie wanted to kill them all but then she wouldn't be able to "show them" what she wanted to show- whatever it was- it was quite obvious she WANTED to 'turn' but still have friends who already turned.

I'm not sure I could have handled watching a child kill another child (Lizzie didn't seem more than 11 and Micah around 7 or 8?).

She might be in a "baby carrier" on Tyreese's back- that's my only guess.

Yeah Lizzie wanted to kill Judith too but Carol talked her out of that phew. Wouldn't surprise me if Lizzie wanted to kill them all but then she wouldn't be able to "show them" what she wanted to show- whatever it was- it was quite obvious she WANTED to 'turn' but still have friends who already turned.

I'm not sure I could have handled watching a child kill another child (Lizzie didn't seem more than 11 and Micah around 7 or 8?).

Mica was 10, and Lizzie is around 12-14.

Yeah, Lizzie did want to prove zombies "are" just people and not much any difference. Creepy, creepy. Also, in Talking Dead, one of crew said Tyreese did put Baby Judy in his backpack. So, she is still alive.

But, I still don't get it why there are three buried ones. Hmm...

Back