The very first thing you do,after you turn on the PC

Dalnet

Reaction score
HI everbody people all deaf :]

What is the first thing you do after turning on your PC ?

I usually do a right click on MSN Live and login, then I check my emails then online newspapers.

I usually sign online and check emails first.. then check YM for offline msgs then go to Alldeaf and other forums. Then I will chat with anyone depend on if I am not busy! ha. :)

What is turn on?

Actually my PC never turns off so there is no turning back on!

Email, check yahoo msg, macsurfer.com, sciences, astromony, and alldeaf.com are always with me at home. AIM is my non-existence yet important. I always enjoy surfing space/astromony news every day.

I learned from college teacher, my good friend, that I am required to complete sentences to avoid fragment! :giggle:

I almost never turn off my Mac either. It's on 24/7 as usual. I just wake up the LCD monitor from sleep then check e-mails, browse on the web and do other stuff, too.

I turn it off only when I'm gone out of town for a few days.

Another reason why I won't turn off my PC is that my PC is now connected with my VP-100 and I am using TV on my monitor AS wallpaper! I love it! I know most of you never heard of this. So whenever somebody calls, I can just get it on VP fast without booting up.

HMMM..........AFTER I TURN MY COMPUTER ON, I USUALLY GET DISTRACTED AND LEAVE FOR A FEW HOURS THEN REMEMBER I WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING.:ugh3:

Back