The Ultimate Weight Lifting Guide for YOU

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
I came across this site and it is so awesome I had to share. It is the most comprehensive guide I've ever seen for designing a program to meet whatever goals you have no matter your fitness level. It has rips for your diet.

The Ultimate Weight Training Workout Routine

Awesome info Amber, this is far better than occumilating all this from fitness mags! :P Just what I needed, a BIG thank you! :hug:

*flexes* Soon, I will be buff, and picking up all the ladies.... They will come running my way and tripping over themselves to get to meh... :evil: :laugh2: No just kidding, I don't want to be all muscular and vein-y... that's scary... Even when men are like that... :ugh: I do weight lift though and will read through! :D

Thanks for this :) Having something awesome to read might drag me out of my rut I've been in as far as lifting goes.

I've been super sad for a bit now because I've been dealing with a really obnoxious knee injury. Except for romanian dead lifts (and sometimes not even that) every day is upper body or swimming for me these days.

No it's not offensive! :laugh2: I was cracking a joke about how the ladies will be running after me after all the lifting. :laugh2:

*flexes* Soon, I will be buff, and picking up all the ladies.... They will come running my way and tripping over themselves to get to meh... :evil: :laugh2: No just kidding, I don't want to be all muscular and vein-y... that's scary... Even when men are like that... :ugh: I do weight lift though and will read through! :D

You're a woman you can't get "big" without a lot of supplements or steroids. And if you don't get real lean you shouldn't get vascular. I'm pretty freaking vascular lol

It took me forever to read through it all reading it here and there. Lots of info, about what you want to to do set and rep wise, balancing your workouts with pushing and pulling horizontal/vertical exercises. It's really really comprehensive. I need to get another gym membership. I'll probably do his basic beginner workout routine for like 6 months before getting fancier.

mew, impossible according to your statment about your weight, so you would not look like muscular or vien BUT cant promose you about the vein part. Due to the aging, yes the vein-y will shows up. :D

mew, impossible according to your statment about your weight, so you would not look like muscular or vien BUT cant promose you about the vein part. Due to the aging, yes the vein-y will shows up. :D

:laugh2: I have tiny veins thankfully! :D I have to have them use pediatric needles when drawing blood because they're so friggin' small! So, I don't think I have to worry about being vein-y! :lol: So, maybe I'll be able to avoid that whole varicose vein thing as well. :P

Back