The Ultimate Fighter back-to-back this Thursday, Matt Hamill, and more

Great more pics. :thumb:

Ooooo, Mat would get great learning from Josh "The Babyface Assassin" Barnett and Quiatin "Ramage" Jackson as they are one of elite fighters from Japan's Pride Fighting Championship.

Quitan Jackson left PrideFC to join World Fighting Alliance (WFA www.wfa.tv ) here...he will face Matt "Law" Lindland along Bas Rutten vs Kimo next month. Darn, UFC didn't get Jackson as woulld face Chuck "Iceman" Liddell...hmmm, might be reason he joined WFA to avoid face his teammate Tito Ortiz?. Yup. he beat Liddell on PrideFC's Grand Prix finals few year ago.

Josh Barnett was former UFC HW champion before drug test positived after beat Rany Couture and UFC stripped then Barnettt left to join Japan's Pancrase (present champion) and PrideFC. Now, he will fighting toughest fighter with hardest chin, Mark Hunt on PrideFC's Grand Prix Critical Countdown with final 8 fighters next month with Wanderia Silva, Cro Cop, Big Nog, others. ( www.pridefc.com )

These guys would improve Matt's bettter with striking and grappling.

Let see if Matt get any improving when he face TUF3 Jesse Frobes this satruday...yes, they won't be on tv live. I will check the MMA website after the TUF3 Live.

cflannagan said:
What's in Hartford CT? I doubt Matt Hamill is joining WWE ;)

Haha, WWE's headquarter is in Hartford, CT, but I am sure Hamill wont join WWE unless McMahon make contact Hamill to join WWE and against Rob Van Dam for WWE/ECW Heavyweight Championship and I wanna see Hamill win and first deaf WWE wrestler win WWE champ, ha!

Another pix:

matthamillgroupshot2qt.jpg

Everyone looks tanked 'cept for Hamill ;)

farewell65 said:
Haha, WWE's headquarter is in Hartford, CT, but I am sure Hamill wont join WWE unless McMahon make contact Hamill to join WWE and against Rob Van Dam for WWE/ECW Heavyweight Championship and I wanna see Hamill win and first deaf WWE wrestler win WWE champ, ha!
Riggt on WWE'ss headquater in Stamford, CT. I stopped and check the building out while visited the relatives whom lives nearby.

I hope Matt won't join WWE or any Pro Wrestling cuz he will be make fun of his deafness by other wrestlers on the national tv as WWE's famous to do that kind on wrestlers. I am sure Matt is more happy with Team Punishment.

MaxUFC said:
Riggt on WWE'ss headquater in Stamford, CT. I stopped and check the building out while visited the relatives whom lives nearby.

I hope Matt won't join WWE or any Pro Wrestling cuz he will be make fun of his deafness by other wrestlers on the national tv as WWE's famous to do that kind on wrestlers. I am sure Matt is more happy with Team Punishment.

Exactly. Which is why I doubt the rumor that Matt's in CT is true, especially with all the photos that shows Hamill is obviously traning with Team Punishment.

Why would he go there in CT?

Hamill is not really marketable by WWE's standards either. UFC's standards.. sure.

I would not join the WWE or anything like that at all. I don't mind UFC or kickboxing or boxing. I also don't mind going to underground fighting clubs.

Hey, I don't suppose anyone happen to have video (not picture.. I've seen it) of Matt Hamill's first 2 MMA fights vs Robert Hitte or Robin Johnson (first one from Xtreme Fighting Organization and second from International Combat Events)?

MaxUFC said:

Yea true if Hamill joins WWE and some people would make fun of his deaf, but I am sure WWE can find a way for deaf people such as gestures or bs...

Matt Hamill won by GNP (ground and pound) at 4:47 Round First over Jesse Forbes before The Utlimate Fighter 3 Finals on SpikeTV.

MaxUFC said:
Matt Hamill won by GNP (ground and pound) at 4:47 Round First over Jesse Forbes before The Utlimate Fighter 3 Finals on SpikeTV.

Indeed. He won in a completely dominating way. I see a good UFC future for Hamill.. if he improves on keeping his guard up for stand-up game ;)

MaxUFC said:

Yea, I am very impressed with him than he did last TUF 3 against Fobres...

Back