The Tupperware Lady!

Flying Fingers

Reaction score
Hello and Greetings! :welcome:

My name is Brenda Milloy, and I live in Portland, Oregon.

I am hearing, but my parents are deaf.

I'm The Tupperware Lady!

As some of you may or may not know, you can host a Tupperware Party right online at my website!

Yes, that's right, an online party, and you, as host or hostess, still reap all the rewards of hosting a Tupperware party!

With an Online Party, you don't have to clean house before your guests come, you won't have to prepare party snacks, or chase the husband and kids and dog out of the house before your party starts!

With an online party, your guests have 14 days to browse and order Tupperware via my website, then once the party closes, the orders are totalled and submitted as usual!

We can also book a home party as well (sorry folks, I'm limited to Portland, Oregon and the Metro area, Salem, Wilsonville, Newberg, Vancouver, Washington and the close-in towns are fine, if not sure, just ask)!

Tupperware has introduced "The Taste Of Tupperware" party, where you and your party guests will learn and help to prepare a delicious recipe, and then taste-test it when we are done! (Men! This is a great opportunity to learn how to prepare something quick, easy, and yet so good that you can WOW your wife, family, girlfriend, boss, mother-in-law...!)

Tupperware has great gifts for the host or hostess, to say "thank you" for hosting a Tupperware party, and your guests won't walk away empty-handed, either!

You can view my website at:

www.my2.tupperware.com/BrendaMilloy

My email is: BrendaMilloy@my2.tupperware.com

I don't have a TDD or video phone yet, but I can be reached through the relay operator (711 or 1.800.735.2900) at 503-645-8211.

Thank you!

The Tupperware Lady

I love tupperwares!, and I am planning on throwing a party! I want to order more and get more free stuff! ;)

Cheri said:
I love tupperwares!, and I am planning on throwing a party! I want to order more and get more free stuff! ;)

Hi Cheri, nice to meet you!

I love tupperware too, lol!

That's right, free stuff!!! I always give my hostess (or host ~ hear that guys?) a "thank you!" gift for hosting either an Online or Home party, on top of what you will normally earn for hosting a party, it's the best way I know how to say "thank you," don't you think?

Are you wanting to Host an Online party? Those are so great, like I said, no cleaning house, lol!

Remember, it doesn't matter where you live if you want to host an Online Party! I just can't travel too far to do a Home party, lol!

Brenda the Tupperware Lady
www.my2.tupperware.com/BrendaMilloy

Hello Tupperware Lady!!

How long since you join Tupperware?

I used to be Tupperware Dealer for the Deaf in Australia 16 years ago, as I quit when I start family.

We still buying tupperware from time to time, you should see my kitchen pantry, it has full of modular mates stuffs here hee hee!!

I collect cranberry and hunter green seals to match my kitchen.

Remember, it doesn't matter where you live if you want to host an Online Party! I just can't travel too far to do a Home party, lol!

Do you accept Paypal?

awww.... yea.. I wud lurv tupperware stuffs.. which I need some things for....

btw welcome you stay AD and let's breath away!

Hi Tamara and GalaxyAngel!

I've just started again. I used to sell Tupperware when my son was just a baby (he is 24 now! Whew!), then I stopped when he went to school. My fiance has just this year been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and I need a more flexible work schedule so I can drive him to his doctor appointments, as he has frequent dizzy spells, and his feet are numb and he can't feel the foot pedals on the car very well (we have motorcycles, it's easier for him to operate the hand controls, but here in Oregon he can't ride it much in the winter, too much rain, rain, rain)!

I don't accept Paypal, I'm thinking about it, but I have heard about some security concerns regarding it, and I just don't want to jeopardize anyone's private information.

So for now I'm only accepting credit cards and debit cards (with Visa or MC logos), until I feel confidant that PayPal is secure.

Or, you can always email me which product you want, and send a check or money order, and I can order the item for you!

Thanks so much for reading about my tupperware, and the welcome to this community, I'm glad I found this message forum, it's great to see such a strong deaf culture on the internet!

PS ~ Wow, so it's cool that everyone is from all over the world here, huh? Australia and Canada and places beyond, eh? My mother was from (let's see if I remember how to spell it, lol...) Saskatchewan, did I get that right, lol?

Great.. Wonderful I'm snooping your site.. and will be around order real soon but don't know when .. Hopefully on Jan 27th my pay day.. :D

Thanks.

I really like...
Buy super cereal storer buy me and get one free.. (hazelnut) 18 bux but need to know the price for Canada funds?

Chef series 3 1/2 Paring Knife $40bux... need to know what canada funds please..

Let me know asap.
Thanks for your time..

Hello Flying Finger,

I love to order Tupperware bowls etc...and sometimes I do have a party at my house while inviting friends and family members to join and order from booklet that this lady passed out...I love the free gifts too but I never placed an order over the line because I don't really feel comfortable using my credit card or my debit card over the line....

Is there any other payment methods that you have beside using credit card or debit?...

I dont think Ill be order any sooner cause I got a wedding to plan!! :giggle:

Hi Flying Fingers :wave:

First I would like say I'm sorry to hear about your finance condition. And second I would like to tell you, I love your website there are so many things I want to order, I admire hunter green the most because I have apple collections in my kitchen, I am wondering do you have any apples? if not that's okay because hunter green is just perfect. I do have the product of super oval pantry set, I just love it because no more spill cereal all over the place and keep cereal fresh too, because my boys always rip the cereal boxes and the cereal gets hard. You get my drift. LOL!

I have a question about the Stow ’N Go Sports Bottle, in kids category 11.00 for just one? Or does it come with a set?

I saved your webpage in my favorites, right now, I cannot shop at this time because I'm working part-time, when I work full-time this March, I would love to order from you. ;)

My cousin used to be work on tuperware.. I dont know if she is still work on tupperware .. I will ask her if she is still work with tupperware if you like to me to ask her ? heheh to GA lol

cheri told me abt that... ummm, so i did filled out and wanna curious abt that.. thanks cheir! :D

TweetyBird said:
cheri told me abt that... ummm, so i did filled out and wanna curious abt that.. thanks cheir! :D

Welcome Hun :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Hello Flying Finger,

Is there any other payment methods that you have beside using credit card or debit?...

I dont think Ill be order any sooner cause I got a wedding to plan!! :giggle:

Good Morning!

Is it your wedding that you are planning? Congratulations!! :cheers: That is soooo exciting!! When is your wedding?

Did you know that you can sign up for a gift registry with Tupperware? You can go in to my website and up at the top, next to the word "Shop" is the word "Registry" click on that and read about registering for your wedding, select what you like to receive as wedding gifts, then let your friends and family know that you have a gift registry with Tupperware, and then your friends and family can go online and look to see what you would like as a wedding gift!!!

I understand about not wanting to put your credit card or debit card over the internet. What you can do is email me what you want to order, and send me a check or money order, and as soon as I get the payment, I will order the items you want and have them shipped to you directly.

Tell me more about this wedding stuff!!

Last edited:
Cheri said:
Hi Flying Fingers :wave:

First I would like say I'm sorry to hear about your finance condition. And second I would like to tell you, I love your website there are so many things I want to order, I admire hunter green the most because I have apple collections in my kitchen, I am wondering do you have any apples? if not that's okay because hunter green is just perfect.

I have a question about the Stow ’N Go Sports Bottle, in kids category 11.00 for just one? Or does it come with a set?

Hi Cheri,

Your apple collection sounds cool! No, no apples, however there are some cranberry colors, but I don't think that would work, lol. Hunter green would be the best, you are right!

The Stow 'N Go Sports bottle is not a set, it's just one bottle for $11.00.

You know, if you want to get some Tupperware, but can't purchase any right now, you might think about having an Online party! You email your friends that you are having an Online party, and they have two weeks to go on the internet and look at the Online Catalog and place their orders through your Online party, and you get the credit!

If you want to find out more about the Online party and how it works, go to my website, and up at the top you will see the word "Party." Click on that, then you will see a little box that says "About Online Parties" and click on that and you will get more information. Online parties are so cool because you don't have to clean house or make snacks for your guests!! And it doesn't matter if your guests don't live in the same state or province - that's another good thing about an Online party!

Thanks for your kind thoughts about my fiance! He is doing ok, thankfully MS is not a life-threatening disease, but it is hard for him. He is on short-term disability right now (he used to be in the maintenance department of a Mall, and he just can't do that work anymore, especially being up on tall ladders because of his dizziness, it's not safe) and it looks like he will go to long term disability because his symptoms are not getting better, but thankfully they are not getting any worse yet, either!

Good morning Flying Finger, :wave:

Aw Thanks !! ... :aw: My wedding is on 07-07-07.... I just saw your web site about wedding gift registry and I'm going to sign up for that myself....Where do I click at to view the items at?...

Our wedding is going to look like a heaven style with angels....Colors will be white and babyblue....

I am really interesting on having an online party, seem pretty cool, I haven't done this before but I would like to try and see what it like....

Sending you a check seem great to me, Thank you for finding another way to make payments I appreciate that very much ;)

Btw, you have a nice web site, I will save it in my fave, and look into it some more, I'll get back to you on that.....

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us Aders, I just love Tupperware items, I do have few blue and hunter green bowls with lids, I just love them!!!!

GalaxyAngel said:
I really like...
Buy super cereal storer buy me and get one free.. (hazelnut) 18 bux but need to know the price for Canada funds?

Chef series 3 1/2 Paring Knife $40bux... need to know what canada funds please..

Let me know asap.
Thanks for your time..

Hi GalaxyAngel,

I found the website for the Bank of Canda, they have a conversion page, so here goes:

The Super Cereal Storer would be $15.78
The Chef series 3 1/2 paring knife would be $32.75

So your total would be: $48.53

Let me know if you want to order, and I will give you my address so you can mail me a check or money order when you are ready, then I will need to know your mailing address so I can have your order shipped to you!

Thank you so much for your patience while I found out this information!

:ty:

^Angel^ said:
Good morning Flying Finger, :wave:

Aw Thanks !! ... :aw: My wedding is on 07-07-07.... I just saw your web site about wedding gift registry and I'm going to sign up for that myself....Where do I click at to view the items at?...

Our wedding is going to look like a heaven style with angels....Colors will be white and babyblue....

I am really interesting on having an online party, seem pretty cool, I haven't done this before but I would like to try and see what it like....

Sending you a check seem great to me, Thank you for finding another way to make payments I appreciate that very much ;)

Oh, a summer wedding, that's lovely! And your theme and colors sound divine, lol!

About choosing the gifts for your wedding registry, once you sign up for the wedding registry, then you can choose your items. To sign up for the registry, go to my website, and up at the top, right next to the word "Shop" is the word "Registry." Click on that, and it should guide you through the rest of the process. If you have any problems or questions, you can instant message me through Yahoo! messenger ~ l84dsky@verizon.net ~ and I can come online at the same time and help guide you through the process!

Or, I can just get all the information from you and get you set up, and then you can go in and choose what you want to put in your registry!

Again, congratulations, and tell me about the man who is lucky enough to be marrying you, if you don't mind, I always love a good wedding!!!! LOL!!!

Back