The Trio Game

Name that TV oldie but goodie

Thanks, Wolfie.

1. There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

2. We are controlling transmission. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear.

3. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to . . .

No, Ozzie. It's a three-word TV title. It's a really ancient show and may not have got to Australian TV, but it's currently on DVDs.

The clues were its weekly introduction.

Thanks, Wolfie.

1. There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

2. We are controlling transmission. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear.

3. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your monitor. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to . . .

The Time Tunnel????

The Outer Limits. It was 1956, and every Sunday night I sat hopefully on the sofa belonging to a girl named Barbara in front of the TV waiting for her to crawl into my lap to stay safe. Scary sci-fi was made for shy, backward guys. Ha ha ha ha.

Your turn, Wolfie.

The Outer Limits. It was 1956, and every Sunday night I sat hopefully on the sofa belonging to a girl named Barbara in front of the TV waiting for her to crawl into my lap to stay safe. Scary sci-fi was made for shy, backward guys. Ha ha ha ha.

Your turn, Wolfie.

Kewlie!!! :ty: Chase....... Ok here's new freshly three hints:

1. yellow
2. cute
3. pet

This isn't fair; it's insider information, but I saw a photo of a beautiful pet of Wolfie's in another thread:

A gold (yellow/lemon) point cat?

This isn't fair; it's insider information, but I saw a photo of a beautiful pet of Wolfie's in another thread:

A gold (yellow/lemon) point cat?

Nope not what i had in my mind..... try again! Chase

Here's another new three more hints:

4. beak
5. fluffy
6. cannot fly

Parrot? They cannot fly because they clip off the flying feathers to prevent them escaping.

Yay!

I'll be around, won't go away until someone answers correct.

1. comes in many colors
2. domesticated over 9,000 years ago
3. hunts over 1,000 spieces of animals

Back