The Top 15 Skylines in the World

:jaw: Wow, some of them are so beautiful! but Seattle is top of the lists that I consider beautiful! :giggle:

:jaw: Wow, they all are soo beautiful.....If I had to pick, I would pick them all.... :giggle:

Wow, really beautiful pictures of skylines in different countries.
Thank you, PL for posting this.

detroits not in there to bad... japan looks awesome.

They picked pittsburgh over Seattle? Why isn't Seattle in the list, puzzles me. I knew Seattle has a great skyline. That ranking is a joke for which has the best skyline.

Wow,

I would love to live in:-

Tokyo in Japan
tokyo1.jpg

Hong Kong in China
hongkong4.jpg

Someday, I would like to learn Japanese/chinese writing writing but I could manage some characters. Maybe I would pick some Japanese sign language there? :eek2:

I'm pleased to see Chicago was #2. I love my city. :) That picture was my desktop background for a long time.

And sequoias, Seattle is on there. It's #15.

Freewoman, of course China has tons of skyscrapers all because of the booming economy of world trade system.

If I remember it right..... I am working from my memory here ok? Don't hold me to it.

I think WPSD ( Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf ) is to the right side of the river about 10 or 15 miles that way, that is if I remember it right.....

As for the 15 skylines.... I would have to say that I like Chicago, been there and NYC, been there and I would like to visit Frankfurt, Germany as well as all over Germany. :) :thumb:

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Back