The three deaf comedy classic films now showing !!!

Silencebound

Reaction score
:wave: Everyone,

We have uploaded our three deaf comedy short films at YouTube.com, this morning. It's 'FLICK 'N' CLICK' ( Australia - 1987 - 16mm - 19 mins ), 'PATCHED-UP !' ( Japan - 1994 - 35mm - 8 mins ) and 'MOTION OF CONFUSION' ( Japan - 1996 - 35mm - 10 mins ), all uncut without any interruption in-between. All the films was directed by 48 y.o. deaf filmmaker Robert Hoskin. Two films is subtitled in Japanese and English, and the 1987 film is subtitled only in English from Auslan signing dialogue. Just tuned-in as you please, so we like to hear your commentaries there. That 1996 Japanese film classic is Marlee Matlin's favourite when shown at her hometown Chicago, in 2003. We're not kidding you ! Well, all the films will not be uploaded here due to copyright issue. Enjoy it !! :ty:

:wave: Everyone,

We have uploaded our three deaf comedy short films at YouTube.com, this morning. It's 'FLICK 'N' CLICK' ( Australia - 1987 - 16mm - 19 mins ), 'PATCHED-UP !' ( Japan - 1994 - 35mm - 8 mins ) and 'MOTION OF CONFUSION' ( Japan - 1996 - 35mm - 10 mins ), all uncut without any interruption in-between. All the films was directed by 48 y.o. deaf filmmaker Robert Hoskin. Two films is subtitled in Japanese and English, and the 1987 film is subtitled only in English from Auslan signing dialogue. Just tuned-in as you please, so we like to hear your commentaries there. That 1996 Japanese film classic is Marlee Matlin's favourite when shown at her hometown Chicago, in 2003. We're not kidding you ! Well, all the films will not be uploaded here due to copyright issue. Enjoy it !! :ty:

:ty: SB, especially for the Auslan one. I was able to follow and understand all the signs (ignoring the CCs of course) Great!!

Sounds cool, but where? (I hope that's okay if I'm asking. I tried to see if I could send a PM, but I didn't found any button with "PM")

Sounds cool, but where? (I hope that's okay if I'm asking. I tried to see if I could send a PM, but I didn't found any button with "PM")

You need to make more posts before PM. Maybe 10? Not sure , it used to be 50 but I think it is lower now.

Hey, very easy !! Just click at master head 'Silencebound'. and then it will pop-out an icon listing with four selection lines and you'll find 'Send a private message to Silencebound', and drop me a pm ! See that ? :hmm: - That's it ! :laugh2:

Back