The Test Results

daystarnite

Reaction score

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

(Could someone translate it for the deafblind please? I don't think I'm good at it. Thanks!)

Well, at least he/she is still alive! "Stayin' Alive"! rings true here. :giggle:

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

(Could someone translate it for the deafblind please? I don't think I'm good at it. Thanks!)

I will attempt to interp. Picture is 5 frames of a comic strip.

First frame: shows Doctor approaching patient. Dr. says "I got the lab results back."

Second frame: the Doctor reads off his clipboard: "You've got pancreatitis, hepatitis, bone disease, intestinal parasites, skin cancer, lung cancer, hair cancer, ingrown rib, elbow cancer, herpes, dysentery, broken pelvis, internal bleeding, external bleeding, blood clots, swine flu, Spanish flu, Kung flu, trench foot, athlete's foot, archer's elbow, cholera, four brain tumors, seven kidney stones, sleep apnea, and heart disease." Dr. pauses, then says "And also you're deaf."

Third frame: shows Doctor looking at his clipboard again, while patient is smiling. Implied that Patient does not hear all the ailments from Doctor reading it, and implied expression of Doctor realizing patient does not understand.

Fourth frame: Doctor shows the clipboard to still smiling patient.

Fifth frame: Patient realizes what Doctor was telling him orally from before, and looks quite distressed.

Back