The Sims 3

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you big fan of The Sims 3? If so then come in and discuss.

Check out about The Sims 3.
The Sims 3

It will release on June 2 for PC and Mac, both of them will be combined in one package, just like WoW.

It's first time for Mac to be supported on Sims and combined with PC at same time, also no PowerPC support.

I would love to play on my sweet slimmer MacBook Pro.

cool i have Macbook and i will plan to get Sims 3 i think it is cool to play that.

I love SIMS so much! I remembered when the first Sims come out, i was so addicted to it!
Now then Sims 2... Just great. When you get bore with it, there's ton of codes to play with, best part! Motherlode! haha

I played that game. I love it a lot! My opinion, it's pretty much better than Sims 2. :D I played it like a few hours but, good thing, I stopped myself from overplayed it. ><; Dang, it's so enjoyable! Ha ha, but I don't realize that game effects my laptop is a bit of overheated. So I guess I need a cooler fan table or something for my laptop. Ahhh... Oh, well. :)

I got The Sims 3 on Tue in morning and it's better than The Sims 2 but options are somewhat limited when compare to The Sims 2.

I played that game. I love it a lot! My opinion, it's pretty much better than Sims 2. :D I played it like a few hours but, good thing, I stopped myself from overplayed it. ><; Dang, it's so enjoyable! Ha ha, but I don't realize that game effects my laptop is a bit of overheated. So I guess I need a cooler fan table or something for my laptop. Ahhh... Oh, well. :)
Time for an upgrade.

I got the sims 3 yesterday. I just started playing on it last night and for about 2 hours today. I really liked it. Gives me more new things to play around. and i have been addicted to it since day One.

There is Sims 3 for iPhone/iPod Touch for only 10 bucks. I'll check it out when I can. :D

I have the Sims 2 and I think I have every expansion pack for it and I thoroughly enjoy playing it. May I ask what you can do differently on the Sims 3? Isn't there something about being able to actually go out and walk into town?

Last night I checked youtube.com and type Sims 3 gameplay, it looks okay and almost same to Sims 2 so I will not buy Sims 3.

I used to like Sims when I was a Teenager.... but now I don't like it... I find it quite boring

I just bought the Sims 3 for my mac...I can't wait until it arrives! I had the original Sims and I would get so obsessed with it lol

Last night I checked youtube.com and type Sims 3 gameplay, it looks okay and almost same to Sims 2 so I will not buy Sims 3.

The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 aren't exactly same, both of them are very different when come with feature, the video does prove so nothing, unless you play game in real time, go to torrent if you don't want send money on game.

This game don't use DRM then it's easier to crack.

Back