The Simpsons

Taylor

Reaction score
Hey Simpsons Fans...check --THIS OUT--

Probably old but I've never seen it ;)

Taylor said:
Hey Simpsons Fans...check --THIS OUT--

Probably old but I've never seen it ;)

The Simpson's isn't my kind of show, but I have to say that I'm amazed it's been on so long! I think I just graduated HS when it premiered back in the late 80s.

Time flies! :D

OKay, so what? But, I find it amazing... I do. :giggle:

Wow, they did a good job copying the cartoon version of the intro. That was really cool! I like The Simpsons! :D

It's not really old I've seen it last sunday and it was priceless :D

but did you notice the side of the car that real life marge drove? seems like a british car to me or something lol

Yeah I had seen it on AllDeaf...somebody posted it here, not sure who it was but it still was a good video clip. I liked that one.....

Heath said:
Yeah I had seen it on AllDeaf...somebody posted it here, not sure who it was but it still was a good video clip. I liked that one.....

Me! :)

Yeah! Saw the advertisement too! About time, I might add. If South Park did it, so can the Simpsons with their movie.

The Simpsons: Real Life was awesome!

Cannot wait till The Simpsons: Movie release in July 27th, 2007!!!

Here's what I think about the movie so far...

First of all, we all know it's gonna be a PG-13 rated film but other things is that it would turn out to be a comedy/musical film as well. Just like The South Park movie.

because, in so many espiodes on TV, there were so many muscial-related scenes so I wouldnt be surprised if the movie turns out to be a musical as well.

The real life simpsons looks interesting... but no yellow skin or marge's purple hair...

Hopefully the simpsons movie will come out good for sure... heh i used to watch the simpsons show (cartoon) when was kid.

The real life simpsons looks interesting... but no yellow skin or marge's purple hair...

Hopefully the simpsons movie will come out good for sure... heh i used to watch the simpsons show (cartoon) when was kid.

Haha, Marge's purple hair? Its blue, not purple...

Back