the SHOCK of your life!!!!

Congratulations.

Hmm will your honeymoon be in Tahiti, Hawaii, the Bahamas, or Florida? Heh.

I'd go to someplace warm .... where the hot beaches are .... picture this:

The cloudless sky-blue sky, with the bright-orange sun sitting on top of the sky, not a single trace of a high, feathery cloud there .... the calm, blue, clean, crisp, refreshing water with the hot, dry, clean bright-beige sand on the beach at the end ......

Tempt ya? Hehe.

Congratulations.

Hmm will your honeymoon be in Tahiti, Hawaii, the Bahamas, or Florida? Heh.

I'd go to someplace warm .... where the hot beaches are .... picture this:

The cloudless sky-blue sky, with the bright-orange sun sitting on top of the sky, not a single trace of a high, feathery cloud there .... the calm, blue, clean, crisp, refreshing water with the hot, dry, clean bright-beige sand on the beach at the end ......

Tempt ya? Hehe.

hmm that sounds really really really nice! but.... I'm picturing lots of trees, smell of cedar and cold breeze, and hot steamy hearty whirlpool.. how's that sound? So I can actually go outside naked and shoot a deer!! lol I'm kidding but I can go out naked and not worry a thing and hop into the whirlpool.. where will that be????

:naughty:

Not sure if I've been in here before....all the best to you and yours on this special day.

CONGRATULATION! WISH BOTH OF YOU LAST TO LIVE TOGETHER AS LONGER AS YOU GUYS LIVE ;)

Back