The Religious Standard

Do you mean social groups? If so, I think it'll probably be great idea. I got my club for pro-lifers so since they feel pretty much comfortable without get a "slap" by a different belief. But my best suggestion, do not point a finger at any club/group whenever they read some posts at any club/group. Because it's not helpful.

Just thought on this.

That what I mean. It's social groups like Pro-Life Club. I like the social groups more than thread mixed. I like separate the belief of religions instead of mixed together in thread would be bash and flame war. Every religions with social groups need separate. I like to be peace and comfortable to discuss at mature social groups.

That what I mean. It's social groups like Pro-Life Club. I like the social groups more than thread mixed. I like separate the belief of religions instead of mixed together in thread would be bash and flame war. Every religions with social groups need separate. I like to be peace and comfortable to discuss at mature social groups.

Heh, what I thought so. Hmm... I doubt mods will like an idea. I don't know. Just wait for some answers from mods... :dunno:

I like the idea of being member of sub-social group of ALL Deaf... that good for very conversational issues.

I like the idea of being member of sub-social group of ALL Deaf... that good for very conversational issues.

yeah! That what I want for religions sub-social group. It will be bash and flame war reduce! If not allow to make a group of religion. I think AD is narrow-mind. I am feeling stuck. I want to share with my experience of belief.

We don't need to re-open the religion threads. I want to offer use social group instead thread.

Like Alex said, if he will find mod to re-open the religion section, I love to debate about religion issue but not for everyone, if anyone couldn't handle it then don't bother, we don't interfere with other's beliefs but debate is just make point and issue, it's not practice to encourage others to believe into their belief, I know some people are way like that.

I had share with my atheist but got mocked and attempt to push to believe into their belief but I don't listen to them, just reject and make confront, such as make knock it off, I'm not practice on anyone to favor into atheist or agnostic but rather to share my views, I know some people can't handle with like that way, every individual make own choice.

There's 2 different way, social group is non-debate section and religion section is debate section, some people like me are interested into debate with issues.

Like Alex said, if he will find mod to re-open the religion section, I love to debate about religion issue but not for everyone, if anyone couldn't handle it then don't bother, we don't interfere with other's beliefs but debate is just make point and issue, it's not practice to encourage others to believe into their belief, I know some people are way like that.

I had share with my atheist but got mocked and attempt to push to believe into their belief but I don't listen to them, just reject and make confront, such as make knock it off, I'm not practice on anyone to favor into atheist or agnostic but rather to share my views, I know some people can't handle with like that way, every individual make own choice.

There's 2 different way, social group is non-debate section and religion section is debate section, some people like me are interested into debate with issues.

you're correct.

If they don't want to have a debate, then theycan go to social groups. That's fine.

If they like to debate/discuss a religion, then they can go to religious section.

I really like to see section get open once the head mod gets more mods. :)

I still hold a hope for not gettin' worser threads than before... sighs.

you're correct.

If they don't want to have a debate, then theycan go to social groups. That's fine.

If they like to debate/discuss a religion, then they can go to religious section.

I really like to see section get open once the head mod gets more mods. :)

I still hold a hope for not gettin' worser threads than before... sighs.

:gpost: It's good point.

It is NEVER a good idea... You will definitely ruin our friendships on AD if it is on the forum. Please just drop the whole thing about the religious forum. Think hard. Please do not ever do it again.

I tell you why, and here is. A former AD friend was victimized due loss a few friendships when the religious was brought up on the list in the past. It was a good thing that Alex trashed it.

I think that Alex might get in the trouble with the law because of the Homeland security. It's because of the terrorists' weird religious. We don't know for sure. I don't believe this, but it is not a joke that we cannot mess with that in our forum. It is very very easy for a strange person to read it in a few seconds, and copy them to another website that make things worse. Alex might be very embarrassed with his girlfriend if someone knock his door at 4 in the morning for the arrest warranty. Anything is possible. Just think about it. Another thing, his lawyer don't give a damn about Alex, but all he wants to take his money. It does not matter he pays his lawyer every month. That's the reality.

Back