The Question thread

mewpal

Reaction score
I think this is a fun game to play in person and online! What you do is ask a question, and the next person to post, posts their answer to your question! Then they pose another question for the next person to answer, etc.

Want to play? I'll start! :D

Q: If you could have any superpower, which one would you want?

I think this is a fun game to play in person and online! What you do is ask a question, and the next person to post, posts their answer to your question! Then they pose another question for the next person to answer, etc.

Want to play? I'll start! :D

Q: If you could have any superpower, which one would you want?

if i could have any superpower, i'd like the power to create world peace.

if there was one thing you'd love to do before you die, what would it be?

if there was one thing you'd love to do before you die, what would it be?
A: Scuba dive in the mediterranean when its warm, and spend a year in Greece exploring the culture.

What are 3 things you would HAVE to bring with you on an island if you were going to be stuck there for 9 years?

What are 3 things you would HAVE to bring with you on an island if you were going to be stuck there for 9 years?

1. my boyfriend (even though he is not a "thing." smile.)

2. my perkins brailler (because i love to write).

3. root beer ice cream (my favorite dessert)

if someone could wave a magic wand and grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?

1. Eliminate abusive cycles and replace those feelings of anger and sadness with love and healing.

2. Make things like healthcare and education absolutely free and accessible to all.

3. Adopt several children with my beautiful girlfriend and creating a huge loving family.

If you could wake up extremely knowledgeable in one area (that you're not already knowledgeable in now) tomorrow morning, what area would you choose?

ASL!!! This language is killing me. I love it but I wanna be fluent yesterday. :P

You get to take an all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world. Where do you go?

ASL!!! This language is killing me. I love it but I wanna be fluent yesterday. :P

You get to take an all expenses paid vacation anywhere in the world. Where do you go?

A cruise around the world! Or do I only get to pick one place? :p

I suppose the barrier reefs. That's probably one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Q: If you could change lives with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?

A cruise around the world! Or do I only get to pick one place? :p

I suppose the barrier reefs. That's probably one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Q: If you could change lives with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?

My father, so i could right some wrongs.

Q: If you had to either write a 40 page essay or give a 3 hour speech witch would you rather do?

My father, so i could right some wrongs.

Q: If you had to either write a 40 page essay or give a 3 hour speech witch would you rather do?

40 page essay. I have some serious social anxiety. An essay I can at least write alone in the comfort of my room and in the company of my computer and my cat.

Do you enjoy being with children? Or do you tend to find them annoying?

Children grate my nerves. I often go out of my way to avoid them. The sad truth.

You have the opportunity to change something about your personal appearance that you dislike. What would you change?

I would change my sex! Other than that I'm good. <smile>

If your family had a history of Huntington's Disease, would you rather find out if you have it through DNA testing or would you rather just let time tell?

I would change my sex! Other than that I'm good. <smile>

If your family had a history of Huntington's Disease, would you rather find out if you have it through DNA testing or would you rather just let time tell?

Let time tell.

Would you rather be depressed or pissed off?

Depressed. While I may be affecting the people around me, at least I am not directly putting my emotions on other people.

Would you rather read a manual or a novel?

Depressed. While I may be affecting the people around me, at least I am not directly putting my emotions on other people.

Would you rather read a manual or a novel?

Novel!

Would you rather sleep all day or be productive?

Productivity is the key to success. I can't sleep past a certain duration anyways.

What defines your view of a perfect significant other?

He doesn't have to be perfect in everything he do, after all he's a human being just like we all are. But, if there's really a perfect significant other - I'd say he's got to be big on trust and compassion. :)

What is the best experience you have ever had in your life?

He doesn't have to be perfect in everything he do, after all he's a human being just like we all are. But, if there's really a perfect significant other - I'd say he's got to be big on trust and compassion. :)

What is the best experience you have ever had in your life?

Getting out on my own for the first time.

What is your favorite season?

Lasagna, but I'm not Italian at all! I just really like my mom's lasagna.

If you won the lottery today, what about your life would change?

Lasagna, but I'm not Italian at all! I just really like my mom's lasagna.

If you won the lottery today, what about your life would change?

I would buy a house, and give the rest to charity.

What has been your greatest achievement to date?

Back