The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

My PS3 is fine when downloading and installing went smooth. I think you might try restart ps3.

:ty::ty: !!!! Whew, It scared me! It worked good so far.

I hate Firmware 3.0 so much! :mad2: Everything(Icon and fonts) are too big on my 32 in. HDTV, and blocking my wallpaper.:pissed: What's up with Friend List redesign??? It is lame! :thumbd:

I hate Firmware 3.0 so much! :mad2: Everything(Icon and fonts) are too big on my 32 in. HDTV, and blocking my wallpaper.:pissed: What's up with Friend List redesign??? It is lame! :thumbd:
give us a screen dump, J

I think the newest firmware update looks just about good to me...the icons and letters seems bigger and more clearer for me to see on the screen...whats even cool is that when you select any icon on the XMB, the background blurs which seems pretty cool to me lol

yea well I can be weird I guess.

You are not only one who hate PS3 3.0 because everyone already hate PS3 3.0 (included me). I don't like the friends list thick gray rectangle around friend, so ugly! I hope they will update so we can custom change font size and etc. Of couse I like everything new PS3 3.0 like themes except friends list.

I just ask all of you, I can buy regluar sata harddrive from any computer store for PS3 and can add it into PS3 as upgrade, is that true?

I just ask all of you, I can buy regluar sata harddrive from any computer store for PS3 and can add it into PS3 as upgrade, is that true?

Yes, you can upgrade any HDD long as 2.5 SATA HDD. :cool2:

Yes, you can upgrade any HDD long as 2.5 SATA HDD. :cool2:
Wow, i can't believe that Sony can allow gamers upgrade any HDD on PS3, and MS doesn't allow them upgrade their own HDD on xbox 360..

Last question, I can upgrade HDD for PS3 slim?

Wow, i can't believe that Sony can allow gamers upgrade any HDD on PS3, and MS doesn't allow them upgrade their own HDD on xbox 360..

Yes, :thumb:

Pretty much yes.

It is alittle different for the slim version thou u have to remove the HDD out from the front, than on the left side unlike the original version but yea still easy thou.

Cause MS paranoid of hackers. :roll:

Pretty much yes.

It is alittle different for the slim version thou u have to remove the HDD out from the front, than on the left side unlike the original version but yea still easy thou.
Guys , Milllion thanks.. awesome.. I have thinking about getta ps3 silm, but I have wait and see if gamers who own ps3 silm which has no problem within 6 mths.

On Console I like to play some exclusive games such as " GOD OF WAR ", Socom, others. Because I playing GOW, others on Gaming Handheld PSP..

Cause MS paranoid of hackers. :roll:
Ha Ha Yes MS does... Plus MS fear if hackers hacked it and selling it on black market and more profit than them.

250GB PlayStation 3 Slim! Sony's Final Fantasy XIII Edition
finalfantasyps3.jpg

Yes I do understanding that Sony wanted to competitive with MS XBOX. However Sony always copying the MS's own idea the xbox 360 edition such as Halo, COD on and on.. Like Sony did cloned Apple's macbook, and itouch. they stealing investors's own designs and business.

Aah, Now i understanding. I wasn't strong fan of NES stuffs. But i didn't aware that Nintendo was first invert about console edition before X360... interesting indeed.

Thank steel x for clarification and educate me, i really appreciate it..

Back