The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

The man obviously turned on his PSP which is powered by a battery :roll: I own a PSP myself.

Very highly impossible. wont work that way.

Its true even u can try using a potato to power up a psp.

Look this site it shows how a potato can become a battery...

Make electricity from Potato?

Just imagine a battery that you can bake and eat after its used up the whole electricity on either a psp or a light bulb :lol: Beats a Duracell and does it for bang of buck :)

Its true even u can try using a potato to power up a psp.

Look this site it shows how a potato can become a battery...

Make electricity from Potato?

Just imagine a battery that you can bake and eat after its used up the whole electricity on either a psp or a light bulb :lol: Beats a Duracell and does it for bang of buck :)

Now about potatoes...I hear about that one alot and it is pretty common in some parts when it relates to electricity. So for some reason it is a pretty unique vegetable that has high proteins and such so I guess with lots of proteins makes it have some electricty. :dunno:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 will have same perks and weapons same as Cod4 but they will add more new perks and weapons in Modern Warfare 2. Rumors Modern Wafare 2's story about Russia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1qSQBzPjA]YouTube - Call of Duty 6 - Secrets Unveiled! New perks, locations, Easter eggs..[/ame]

Playstation 3 update 2.70 firmware is finally here and text chat are very cool. Authentic and his friends and I were chatting during game.

Stupid internet/PS3 wont download the latest software, why?

Did you try go to playstation 3 website and find update then download into your usb and put into ps3?

Nah, I lost my usb/ The downloaded just started at 1% so am going to leave it on while I go out for dinner at my parent's. If it doesn't work. I'll get a usb drive and install it.

Back