The Person Below Me

:Oops:

No not at all this year.

(And in case you didn't know, I am legally blind and see through a gray haze in my central vision. But I went and poured some M&M;s, and found on close examination, that they are not just red!)

The person below me know some ancient incantation that will bring cold weather!

Now, you can say you learned something new today! Hehe. :giggle:

I don't know any ancient incantation that will bring cold weather. Sorry! You'll have to deal with the sweltering heat for a few more months!

The person below me has visited over 20 states.

Nope, I don't think I have.

The person below me used to love to pop wheelies on their bikes when younger.

Nope, never figured out how to pop a wheelie.. lol

the person below me has been out of the country.

true, I lived in the Philippines from 1983-1985, my parents adopted a Philippino baby, my brother is now 28 :) I've also been to Guam, very shortly we got there stuck there for a day going from the US back to the Philippines, stopped in Okinawa but never got off the plane, guess that doesn't count :laugh2: But last August I spent a week in St. Martins.

TPBM has no sense of direction and gets lost even with GPS

Last edited:
The person below me is gonna get a mouthful of poprocks and take a big ol gulp of soda. :-D !

-Advice: don't do that.

I did that at my brothers wedding 2 weeks ago! They had a candy bar (like a bar but no alcohol, only candies for the kids) and I did the pop rock soda thing. WOW!

The person below me is going to have a glass of wine within the next 24 hours.

I did that at my brothers wedding 2 weeks ago! They had a candy bar (like a bar but no alcohol, only candies for the kids) and I did the pop rock soda thing. WOW!

The person below me is going to have a glass of wine within the next 24 hours.

pssst mimsy, someone already responded to that one, we're like 14 posts past that one ;)

true, I lived in the Philippines from 1984-1987, my parents adopted a Philippino baby, my brother is now 28 :) I've also been to Guam, very shortly we got there stuck there for a day going from the US back to the Philippines, stopped in Okinawa but never got off the plane, guess that doesn't count :laugh2: But last August I spent a week in St. Martins.

TPBM has no sense of direction and gets lost even with GPS

Certainly not with GPS. And without , I memorize the patterns of my neighborhood and arrive safely home every time!

The person below me, has ice cream and butterscotch topping in their home.

I really wish we had that in my house, that sounds, oh so delish right now. :(

The person below me loves to play video games.

I really wish we had that in my house, that sounds, oh so delish right now. :(

The person below me loves to play video games.

I do like to play video games. Hey, if any of you have a PS3 or XBox 360, I highly recommend you to buy and play: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Sadly, I don't have time for video games anymore.

The person below me likes big dogs.

I do like to play video games. Hey, if any of you have a PS3 or XBox 360, I highly recommend you to buy and play: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Sadly, I don't have time for video games anymore.

The person below me likes big dogs.

True! If they are poodles. I like poodles in all shapes and forms.

The person below me once considered becoming a competitive swimmer.

Competitive swimmers? Not for me.

The person below me would like to check out different websites on how to make quick money working their own hours.

True, my car is not turbocharged. I would like one that is turbocharged.

The person below me like vintage toy car/trucks(Tonka, Structo, Wyandotte, etc).

i come from vintage days yes i love them

the person below me likes romantic beach walks with their lover

Yes, mio amor and me aways talk about it we are long distance :) We will meet soon:D

The person below me, likes fresh fruits and vegetables

Yes, mio amor and me aways talk about it we are long distance :) We will meet soon:D

The person below me, likes fresh fruits and vegetables

I love love fresh fruits and vegetables, especially apricots!

The person below me likes warm colors.

I love love fresh fruits and vegetables, especially apricots!

The person below me likes warm colors.

Very true. I have been picking out colors all week for the kitchen remodel and outside house painting. I have always liked warm colors.

The person below me has felt inspired by a brand new addition to the family!!

Very true. I have been picking out colors all week for the kitchen remodel and outside house painting. I have always liked warm colors.

The person below me has felt inspired by a brand new addition to the family!!

:lol: That's me! Old dogs are getting a bit of new life. It's good for us all to have a puppy.

The person below me enjoys water rides in theme parks.

:lol: That's me! Old dogs are getting a bit of new life. It's good for us all to have a puppy.

The person below me enjoys water rides in theme parks.

very true funny it haha dog love you play whoa!! around park!

Back