The Pentagon

AOFrozenCity

Reaction score
"Translation: Mr Sly - NB: Appearing on bookshelves end of March, the investigation by the Chair of the Réseau Voltaire into the September 11 attacks, examining the Bin Laden networks and American secret service involvement."

Interesting...Boeing 757 was never found at the pentagon.

Click on the "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found" image to watch a movie.

Click here to watch the pentagon movie.

More detail here: The Pentagon

What do you think of those?

WTF?!?
That's will raise many questions....
What is thing that cause Pentagon tragic? Why FBI took all video evidences from public view? What's truth behind Pentagon's tragic?

I demand to see those missing videos!

yeah...me too..I must watch those videos which FBI took away.

Last edited:
Hmm...interesting, I did hear about that some times ago -- something that was said that it wasn't a 747 Boeing that crashed into the Pentagon at all. Oh, yes, I remember now where I saw that -- on 'A Current Affair' on tv.
It was said it was something else that caused the explosion and the collapse of one side of the Pentagon, not a plane. :dunno:

I remember reading about this many times. It's interesting to see that the government is covering up something. But... what?

Oh c’mon guys—please don’t tell me that anybody here is buying into this preposterous conspiracy theory! :roll: This horseshit has been thoroughly debunked by snopes.com. All it takes is an ounce of common sense to realize that it’s nonsense.

Yes, It is really strange; I do not know how to describe my feelings. It kinda brought back alot of memories.

wow!! how interesting.. but my question, is that true or add story (fake story)??? i just asking.. cuz of i never see that before.. :dunno:

Weirdo said:
This is really strange. I got it from my cousin. And you should see this video and it already has the closed caption. So, let me know what do you think.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php
the plane dissappear... supposed to have break equipments everywhere and that's 757 boings crashing into the three ring buildings, should have gone nearest 6,000 gallons of gas could killed all of pentagon...misery...that's whats up uncover document film!

Back