The Osbournes

Angelcat

Reaction score
what do you think of this DVD or on TV about them? I know they are werid family but it is very interesting to learn what their ways and etc. Different personality. Tell me about this by what do you think of this?
osbournes.jpg

I have to say.. damn.. I would not let my kids talk to me like that.. wham!

Parents are flexiable parenting... they understand that their children talk bad language in front of them lol..

I watch their show sometimes.. makes me go :roll: and sometimes its funny tho..

Originally posted by LeviathanC
:thumbd: I hate that shitty tv shows.

:werd:

It's pretty bore to me. And I don't like to being pity on them since they, the parents, got cancer. :roll:

I happen to own this on the DVD, I personally don't care for reality shows. But this one was an exception.

It's pretty hilarious though.

I watched last Sunday I seem they are billionaire, ofc, I dont like their kids they are too spoiled and treat rude to parents I don't like that. Sad, Sharon is sick, cancer. And nice house and gardens, :laugh2: many pets Ozzy hates them poop and pee inside and outside anywhere :lol:

yeah so *beep* *beep* and *beep* lol yeah *beep* hiralous!

they are open minded parents that I wud want my parents be them but what the hell they RULES all the way :thumb:

I totally love the Osbournes!!! I even made an AIM Expression of them with swearing sounds. I know I am Deaf, but wanted to annoy the hearies with the sounds. LOL!

<edit> Here's the link to the Osbournes AIM Expression

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Deaf258
I totally love the Osbournes!!! I even made an AIM Expression of them with swearing sounds. I know I am Deaf, but wanted to annoy the hearies with the sounds. LOL!

<edit> Here's the link to the Osbournes AIM Expression

:rofl: u are smart.. to piss some hearies off since u should be proud that u can't hear those swearing sounds ;)

I like to watch The Obsournes show. They are damn hilarious!!

I saw a few eppies of 'The Osbournes' and I found them quite vile and foul mouthed family. I never watched it again as it's too vulgar.

Goldie

Back