The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck, Kraft Dinner. Blech. I worst Canadian ever, I think KD nasty, especially with ketchup.

The only mac and cheese at my house is homemade with my 5 cheese sauce. And I mean real cheese!

Oh oh! First year college, Dallas (who love Kraft Dinner, especially with ketchup), eat KD every day BUT save all cheese packets Friday nights, which he call "Cheesy Kraft Dinner Night". Yuck.

You have never had my homemade mac and cheese!

Don't you like Alfredo sauce?

No. I pickiest eater whole world. :Oops: I really truly dislike pasta with cheese. So wrong. My family all love cheese...I see my sister other day eat plate melted cheese. She cut cheese, lay plate, melt microwave. :shock: I certain I adopted.

No. I pickiest eater whole world. :Oops: I really truly dislike pasta with cheese. So wrong. My family all love cheese...I see my sister other day eat plate melted cheese. She cut cheese, lay plate, melt microwave. :shock: I certain I adopted.

Well I prefer pasta with tomato and some cheese. I think it taste better that way..

You can't be any pickier than my niece! She is impossible to feed! The only thing she wants to eat is starches and diary. Just the thought of fruit and vegetables send her into a panic.:giggle: I had to get used to it. My son ate anything and everything. Still does.

Funny how thread homosexuality become thread Kraft Dinner...lol.

You can't be any pickier than my niece! She is impossible to feed! The only thing she wants to eat is starches and diary. Just the thought of fruit and vegetables send her into a panic.:giggle: I had to get used to it. My son ate anything and everything. Still does.

Bread, vegetables, fruit. This 99% my diet.

How are you going to sneak veggies into her food? :hmm: Diary and starch sounds gross to me.. Don't tell her I said that. :lol:

You say you don't judge, then you pull this? The "natural/unnatural" is a judgement. I would have more respect for you if you just fessed up with what you believe. I cannot say you won't get hit over the head for what you say. But at least you are taking a stand.

Let me be the first. Homosexuality is a natural part of being human and being a member of the animal kingdom. I choose to be with a woman, not a man. But in the religious circles I am still just as wrong because of my beliefs (plus the fact that I am divorced is not good... Add to that I am living with my gf and we are not even engaged to be married...). I am 100% all natural and so are my gay friends. Yes. I am making a judgement call and I am willing to stand by my convictions.

Illogical post. As I posted natural/unnatural is beyond the control of mankind. So no person can be judgmental about it.

So you reject everything which not natural?

Eyeglasses?
Polyester?
Vaccination?
Fast food?
Synthetic insulin?
Indoor plumbing?
Electricity?

Illogical post. Which item of your list is a body part? Natural/unnatural only refers to the body use of the part.

Illogical post. Which item of your list is a body part? Natural/unnatural only refers to the body use of the part.

You have a strange definition for "natural" and "unnatural". Do you own a dictionary, or do you just make up whatever meaning you want?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back