The Origins of Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely.

I guess you would have to ask President Clinton. He signed the bill which went into effect December 1993.

It did not affect me. I retired September 1993. :bowdown:

It was signed into effect based on things that were occuring in the military prior. Don't play dumb. If there hadn't of been problems for gay and lesbian service men and women, then DADT would not have been necessary. Personally, I think it was a chicken shit way to address the issues. But then, that is neither here nor there. Point being, you claim there were no problems. Why then, the need to enact DADT. From your perspective. Try to answer instead of avoid this time.

No offense, but I do not butt-kiss da military. I have recently lost another friend because of Agent Orange. Besides, this is a Deaf forum, and most of us are disqualified from serving in the military. Meh.

No offense, but I do not butt-kiss da military. I have recently lost another friend because of Agent Orange. Besides, this is a Deaf forum, and most of us are disqualified from serving in the military. Meh.

Why would I be offended? I don't butt kiss da military, either.

Oh yes, the infamous Agent Orange. They used it as a pesticide in New Brunswick for years.

Welcome

It went on from 1956 to 1984 if you can believe that.

Oh yes, the infamous Agent Orange. They used it as a pesticide in New Brunswick for years.

Welcome

Holy shit. That is insane! That's almost as bad as all the DDT we used to use around here. Mexico still uses DDT, btw. And the FDA has no problem allowing American wholesalers to buy their vegetables. :roll:

Pesticide? Interesting. It was a defoliant (vegetation killer).

I don't understand how supporting our troops is considered butt kissing.

I remember discussing about DDT's ever-growing presence in the hispanic-americans today in environmental ecology. There was a figure out of it too that I found pretty interesting. Let me see if I can dig it out.

Edit: here it is. Source is from ISBN 9780470119266 (Environment)
ddthispanics.jpg

I remember discussing about DDT's ever-growing presence in the hispanic-americans today in environmental ecology. There was a figure out of it too that I found pretty interesting. Let me see if I can dig it out.

Edit: here it is. Source is from ISBN 9780470119266 (Environment)
ddthispanics.jpg

I assume that the Mexican-Americans are at a much higher risk because of the fact that many are workers in agriculture and they're much more exposed to the chemicals than the rest of us.

Oh please. I took off my blinders long ago.
So you don't support your friends who are suffering from Agent Orange exposure and PTSD? You consider supporting wounded veterans to be butt kissing?

I don't understand how supporting our troops is considered butt kissing.

Supporting the troops and butt kissing da military are two separate concepts. I'm not surprised that you don't separate the two, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back