The Official Member Picture Thread

nice nice pics.... everyones :)

by the way , i'll post them later when i get back 2 home tonight

LiLyxLui said:
nice nice pics.... everyones :)

by the way , i'll post them later when i get back 2 home tonight

I can't wait. You are definitely eye candy.

Whew my poor eyes.... lookin through almost all of the pages...
Here's my pic...

Attachments

• lake3.jpg
    lake3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 280
Yay I figured out the photo.... I'd like to share this w/ the NASCAR fans...Ken Schrader on left and Kenny Wallace on right and of course me in the middle. They raced at my racetrack (Terre Haute Action Track) last July. Ken raced dirt late model and Kenny raced modifieds. It was fun!!! :D

Attachments

• AaronNASCARboys.jpg
    AaronNASCARboys.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 283
Here's one -- it was taken a year ago at a friend's house. I had a dog, Aryton sitting right on my lap! :roll: Aryton's a big BABY as he and his other dog friend, Silva, fight over who'd sit on someone's lap! :lol:

Attachments

• dawn-ayrton.JPG
    dawn-ayrton.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 263
Now a picture with the other dog, Silva :) They both look the same, but I know who's who! Aryton has a slightly bigger head. ;)

Attachments

• dawn-silva.JPG
    dawn-silva.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 257
DANG waterrats NOW I can see ur love for the doggies and cats too LMAO! it looks great!

It's something about me...that makes just about all animals gravitate towards me. I'm able to pet and give attention to just about any cats and dogs I come across outside on my walks. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
It's something about me...that makes just about all animals gravitate towards me. I'm able to pet and give attention to just about any cats and dogs I come across outside on my walks. ;)

Hey Waterrat...Your dog looks cute!!! Is that your hearing dog or just a pet? I can't remember if you are deaf or not???

KatStewart said:
Hey Waterrat...Your dog looks cute!!! Is that your hearing dog or just a pet? I can't remember if you are deaf or not???

:lol: I'm DEAF! :) Those 2 dogs (the rotties) belong to mates of mine -- they're just the general guard dogs for the home. I wish I could have em at MY home, but can't because we still have our elderly Jack Russell cross Terrier, Happy...she'd flip if a new dog was introduced to the home now...:lol: She's quite territorial and getting old...just turned 10.

Ahhh okay waterrat.... wasn't sure.... I know what you mean about your pets not likin new animal in the house.... lol :thumbd:

BabyPhat21 said:
My friend took this pic while I had a manicure...........

pic3.jpg

Headmistress, where is your pic? everyone else's picture works, where did yours go?

that's me and my best friend both :deaf: thai girl it I guess so all guys like to see nice girl?....:naughty:

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 107
  • firendss6.jpg
    firendss6.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 104
Back