the obsession...

P

pinkster

begins...

Attachments

• jamiedavid2.jpg
    jamiedavid2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 158
Ooh is that you and David?? Sweet!!! What did you mean by "the obsession begins" though?

Ziusudra

The reason I titled it "the obsession... begins" is because at times I am really obsessed about the fact i "have" him. He means a whole lot to me and Im just really thankful I met him, since he's done so much for me - emotionally. =/

And no, he's not my boyfriend, we're just dating. 4 months now.. haha =X No one's counting ;) It'll be official one day - its just complicated. He has been hurt really really bad - and so I wait - thats just the way it goes. :ily:

Originally posted by pinkster
The reason I titled it "the obsession... begins" is because at times I am really obsessed about the fact i "have" him. He means a whole lot to me and Im just really thankful I met him, since he's done so much for me - emotionally. =/

And no, he's not my boyfriend, we're just dating. 4 months now.. haha =X No one's counting ;) It'll be official one day - its just complicated. He has been hurt really really bad - and so I wait - thats just the way it goes. :ily:
Thats good to show him ur being patience and being there for him no matter what ... keep it up and hope things goes smooth for both of u to be official bf/gf or prement friendship who know where it end up to

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Thats good to show him ur being patience and being there for him no matter what ... keep it up and hope things goes smooth for both of u to be official bf/gf or prement friendship who know where it end up to

yeah.. patience IS a virtue :)

me looking at him..

Attachments

• jamie2.jpg
    jamie2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 118
Back