The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi

I switch, so it don't really matter to me.

I love Dr. Pepper the best, and Pepsi is my second favorite, but I do not like Coke at all. But I don't care what soda or other drink beverage Obama likes to drink - this is America after all. :)

And I think it's rather idiotic of Pepsi Co. to advertise to imply that the President and his administration likes Pepsi over Coke without finding out for sure what Obama and his team likes to drink first.

I love Dr. Pepper the best, and Pepsi is my second favorite, but I do not like Coke at all. But I don't care what soda or other drink beverage Obama likes to drink - this is America after all. :)

And I think it's rather idiotic of Pepsi Co. to advertise to imply that the President and his administration likes Pepsi over Coke without finding out for sure what Obama and his team likes to drink first.
It is possible they assumed that in Chicago, most people drank Pepsi. I remember going in the stores in northwest Indiana (outside of Chicago) they had more spaces for Pepsi products and fewer for Coca-Cola products.

It is possible they assumed that in Chicago, most people drank Pepsi. I remember going in the stores in northwest Indiana (outside of Chicago) they had more spaces for Pepsi products and fewer for Coca-Cola products.

Yes, It also depends on the region. Some region are heavily favored for Pepsi and for Coke as well. I also see that down in the South, Coke is a lot more favored - Of course - The south has to because Atlanta's the place where Coke is the craze. :)

Sorry, I don't drink coke or any kinds of sodas.

No offense, ad'ers! :D

I'am addicted to Coke, but...

I love Coke, love the taste of it, mouth waterin', but don't worry I always brushes my teeth after drinkin' it, don't want my teeth to turns black heh LOL, Coke is it, hee haw!

But I think I'am becomin' addicted to the newest VOLTAGE Mt Dew raspberry mumbling...whooooooo they tastes reel good, but ...

My sister said alots of people has been drinkin' Mt Dew ended up with a black teeth, Yikeeees, I'm careful and limited it!
but...

Second of all I really love Coke LOL!

But at my dentist office I was told that any kinds of pop are not good for the teeth, water is the best, cuz it doesn't have any sugar! geez

Okay there's no more but here LOL!

I love Coke, love the taste of it, mouth waterin', but don't worry I always brushes my teeth after drinkin' it, don't want my teeth to turns black heh LOL, Coke is it, hee haw!

But I think I'am becomin' addicted to the newest VOLTAGE Mt Dew raspberry mumbling...whooooooo they tastes reel good, but ...

My sister said alots of people has been drinkin' Mt Dew ended up with a black teeth, Yikeeees, I'm careful and limited it!
but...

Second of all I really love Coke LOL!

But at my dentist office I was told that any kinds of pop are not good for the teeth, water is the best, cuz it doesn't have any sugar! geez

Okay there's no more but here LOL!

What about Sprite?

Good question Foxrac

I have a nice booklet here...it shows all kinds of pop, they're all bad for the teeth, dentist advise, because the dentist has seen alot of people comin' in to get their teeth cleans and they find many who drinks pop which has damaged the teeth, it turns yellowish black, so I was advise to wash my mouth out with water after I a drinkin' pop, I choose brushing after drinking pop!

All POPS has sugar, sugar and acid eats up the teeth:D

What about Sprite?

I have a nice booklet here...it shows all kinds of pop, they're all bad for the teeth, dentist advise, because the dentist has seen alot of people comin' in to get their teeth cleans and they find many who drinks pop which has damaged the teeth, it turns yellowish black, so I was advise to wash my mouth out with water after I a drinkin' pop, I choose brushing after drinking pop!

All POPS has sugar, sugar and acid eats up the teeth:D

It won't damage to your teeth if you brush everyday.

I drank about 3-5 cans of Sprite per day and brush my teeth at once everyday and never got cavities or problem for 7 years after got couple of cavities due brace.

PePe LePew & Foxrac,

FYI: No, it doesn't affect just teeth but bone heath.

Back