The New Normal

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have watch this show so what are you think about this show?

If you haven't so you can watch for free if you want. (the CC is included)
Watch The New Normal online | Free | Hulu

Anti-gay comments are not welcomed and if you don't like this show because of moral reason or have negative view on homosexuality so don't come here.

I have seen the preview on tv before. I d like to know when will it be on the air?

what do i think of this?? it is too common in real life. Finally the show is happening, just like in real life. i bet several friends of mine are thrilled about this show and will watch it.

I have seen the preview on tv before. I d like to know when will it be on the air?

October 2, 2012 at 8:30 CT/9:30 ET

If you want watch old shows that already aired so Hulu or download the video from internet are only option, unless they run marathon.

wish they were either cbs or syfy because i usually turn them on all day without looking at the schedule time. lol

wish they were either cbs or syfy because i usually turn them on all day without looking at the schedule time. lol

Oh really, I rarely watch local channels so I usually watch for free on Hulu or download from internet.

In few years, the shows will likely to re-run on channels like Logo, USA or Bravo.

If you have watch this show so what are you think about this show?

If you haven't so you can watch for free if you want. (the CC is included)
Watch The New Normal online | Free | Hulu

Anti-gay comments are not welcomed and if you don't like this show because of moral reason or have negative view on homosexuality so don't come here.

I watched one show and forgot to watch the next one to see what happen.
I will have to watch a few shows to see if I like it enough to watch all the time.
I am happy to see that there is a new show on TV that NOT another reality show. I am so sick of seeing that crap on TV. I like the actress that play the mother , she was in the movie 'This Boy Life,.

It looks like this show is linear, it means you have to watch at beginning to understand the story so can't skip the episode to other episode, it is very similar to Heroes, The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are non-linear, unless they have Part 1 and Part 2.

I watched one show and forgot to watch the next one to see what happen.
I will have to watch a few shows to see if I like it enough to watch all the time.
I am happy to see that there is a new show on TV that NOT another reality show. I am so sick of seeing that crap on TV. I like the actress that play the mother , she was in the movie 'This Boy Life,.

Yup, same here.

If you miss any episodes so you can use Hulu.

I thought the little girl is very cute and funny, but the grandmother is very shocking.

I like the show a lot. Like Botti I think the little girl is hilarious. The grandmother at times I can't believe what comes out of her mouth, but she is really funny!!

Another funny show I really liked was "The Neighborhood" anyone see that? If it continues to be as funny as the pilot, then it will be my favorite new comedy.

Sorry I might have got the title wrong. It has to do with Aliens moving into a group of town houses. It is really funny!!!

Sorry I might have got the title wrong. It has to do with Aliens moving into a group of town houses. It is really funny!!!

Oh really, I want to know about exact names.

For all members, thank you for respect the last paragraph and it is very good discussion that I had seen. :)

Back