The New Harry Potter Book (not a spoiler)

Jellybean

Reaction score
I just wanted to tell you all that I finished the new Harry Potter book and it was much better than expected.

J.K. Rowling can take a bow and take a nice long rest. She out did herself with this book. Also, the actors in the movies can rest assured that they will be employed for the next couple of years if they decide to stick with doing the movies.

I often wonder what would have happened if she died before she could finish book 7, or 6 or 5 or 4 for that matter, like for example Margaret Mitchell did, before she could write a sequel to Gone with the Wind. I think the fans would have had a fit. :)

on next book, Harry will get marry and move in past and another Harry Potter have born but both parents get kill by mystery. Story gone cycle *gasp*

The actors are signed on for the 6th and 7th.

yep, HP6 the movie will come out nov of 2008 and HP7 the movie will come out in 2010, according to imdb.com. :D

btw i saw HP5 the movie - it was very good. sorry it is off topic but yes my wife has the very last book. i am waiting for her to finish the book then i ll read it. :( but i know some what happening since the media spoiled me online what happened. :(

I brought the new book yesterday and my son was so happy. It cost me $8.00 and it is haGlad I brought that book cuz he does read that kind of book.

I brought the new book yesterday and my son was so happy. It cost me $8.00 and it is haGlad I brought that book cuz he does read that kind of book.

I bet you were happy too because you only paid $8.00 for it too. :) You must be from England where you can get it cheaper. I had to pay 18.99 for the book.

It was the best $18.99 I have spent in a while. It took me 15 hours to finish the book, so I believe it was $1.20/$1.25 per hour to entertain me. Not bad.

I'm glad the people in the movies now are signed on to do the last two movies.

I read the book too IM stunned but also very happy i got the book now my world is complete :-D

all in all i look forward to seeing the HP movies and how they handled the last 2 books!

I don't read these books of Harry Potter, why I hate book, but I can't wait to
see the movie for Harry Potter. IMO, I like movie is better because its
having images than words from these books.

I bet you were happy too because you only paid $8.00 for it too. :) You must be from England where you can get it cheaper. I had to pay 18.99 for the book.

It was the best $18.99 I have spent in a while. It took me 15 hours to finish the book, so I believe it was $1.20/$1.25 per hour to entertain me. Not bad.

I'm glad the people in the movies now are signed on to do the last two movies.

Nope I am from NH.

Back