The Most Beautful Women of All Time

Yes, she does look naturally beautiful. I've seen very few people here at RIT/NTID who are like that. Sadly, the play too hard to get and end up scaring a lot of guys away. Now, they roam campus with no guys going after her because she gives them all a hard time. :(

HANDSOME guys scared me away, too! :D

I think it is appropriate that title is bestowed on Audrey Hepburn. She was a real beauty, who I think she didn't let it go to her head.

Just saw her in Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina. Wow, you should see how she wore clothes well... :)

eh Audrey's eyebrowns look abit too bushy...

anyway, I'm alittle pissed that they didnt even put Jennifer Antison or Countney Cox on the list!

VamPyroX said:
Yes, she does look naturally beautiful. I've seen very few people here at RIT/NTID who are like that. Sadly, the play too hard to get and end up scaring a lot of guys away. Now, they roam campus with no guys going after her because she gives them all a hard time. :(
welcome to the real world of "love" :roll:

I love eyes, thick eyebrows, thick eyelashes, and a face!!

It is Elizabeth Taylor. She is the most beautiful woman in the world..I know it sounds too vain, but I am entitled to say my opinion. Winks. :naughty:

okay i may be off topic but u gotta love them for who they are INSIDE not on outside of how they look :roll: but eh.. sure I had been called beauitful few times but i don't feel like it :P

funnycat78 said:
okay i may be off topic but u gotta love them for who they are INSIDE not on outside of how they look :roll: but eh.. sure I had been called beauitful few times but i don't feel like it :P
*clapping* true true

I've been called cute from alot of girls but I don't really care since I know that I'm not the ONLY cute guy around so...who gives a fook? :roll:

Everybody, you got it all wrong!

I'm the most beautiful of all.

Right, mirror? *cracks* Nevermind, lemme get back to you other time.

Youens said:
Everybody, you got it all wrong!

I'm the most beautiful of all.

Right, mirror? *cracks* Nevermind, lemme get back to you other time.

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah right ! What a faceless I don't see any in your cracked mirror !!

Nahhhhh...that panel JUST might think that Audrey Hepburn is most beautiful woman in the world (but then again, the panel may consist of old lonely single men missin' out the days of yesterday when YOUNG Audrey Hepburn was in the movies, etc. heh heh :lol: )...but MY point is this....>MY sweet ^Angel^ IS awesomely beautiful woman in da world in MY eyes!!!!!!! Her precious 'heart', 'thoughts' creates more beauty in what I see 'in' her!! :cuddle: :ily: ^Angel^ (ahhh...adjusting the 'halo' upon your lovely head)

Tomboys scare me away :-o Just kidding. :D Anyhoo, yeah Andrey seems look real natural looking, I like natural beauty than over make up all over their face and their bodies.

Roadrunner said:
Nahhhhh...that panel JUST might think that Audrey Hepburn is most beautiful woman in the world (but then again, the panel may consist of old lonely single men missin' out the days of yesterday when YOUNG Audrey Hepburn was in the movies, etc. heh heh :lol: )...but MY point is this....>MY sweet ^Angel^ IS awesomely beautiful woman in da world in MY eyes!!!!!!! Her precious 'heart', 'thoughts' creates more beauty in what I see 'in' her!! :cuddle: :ily: ^Angel^ (ahhh...adjusting the 'halo' upon your lovely head)

Awwwwww Roadrunner, you are soooooooo sweet honey :cuddle: :ily: !

Back