The Matrix or Real World...?

Steel X

Reaction score
If the Matrix has ACTUALLY exist...which pill would you use first? the red pill or the blue pill? Red is for entering the Matrix and saving the world of reality versus fantasy and blue pill is that you just want to ignore fantasy into thinking it's reality anyway...

which you would choose first?

The Matrix or real world?

Would you choose the Matrix, the world of virtual reality in a "invisible war" between life and machines, with all the high dangers, thrills, and non stop adventures with full of stunts, violence, and wildness?

Would you choose the world of reality, where you just want to live in the world you lived before and ALWAYS...where something doesn't happen everyday and where weird things aren't everywhere and things that are fake don't come to life...etc

Which would you choose and why?

I choose.......

The Matrix because I'm looking for thrills, tons of actions and numberous packs of adventures! I'm in! :thumb:

You?

Ok, let me spray paint a horse traniquizer to be red and offer it to you. I'll be curious how much you really believe that Matrix exists.

Originally posted by Steel
If the Matrix has ACTUALLY exist...which pill would you use first? the red pill or the blue pill? Red is for entering the Matrix and saving the world of reality versus fantasy and blue pill is that you just want to ignore fantasy into thinking it's reality anyway...

which you would choose first?

The Matrix or real world?

Would you choose the Matrix, the world of virtual reality in a "invisible war" between life and machines, with all the high dangers, thrills, and non stop adventures with full of stunts, violence, and wildness?

Would you choose the world of reality, where you just want to live in the world you lived before and ALWAYS...where something doesn't happen everyday and where weird things aren't everywhere and things that are fake don't come to life...etc

Which would you choose and why?

I choose.......

The Matrix because I'm looking for thrills, tons of actions and numberous packs of adventures! I'm in! :thumb:

You?
would take blue pills because i am strongly believe in REALISTIC...

Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
would take blue pills because i am strongly believe in REALISTIC...

You believe that the fate should be in control?

Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You believe that the fate should be in control?
SilenceGold, yes i am definitely believe in Fate. Fate always exist on their life include your life also! you or others can't even ESCAPE from this fate /destiny.. :ugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

SilenceGold, yes i am definitely believe in Fate. Fate always exist on their life include your life also! you or others can't even ESCAPE from this fate /destiny.. :ugh:

Have you seen the movie, Final Destination?

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I am taking a red pill because I am tired of living in a reality world.. ;)
Damn it.. you want to keep up with FAIRY TALE in head upon the face of the earth. it will be your the end of world when you transfigure into reality world face with crimes, murders, druggers, hoes, etc that is YOUR DAMN FATE for short life.. that why i rather go with blue pill for my REALITIC FATE !!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Have you seen the movie, Final Destination?
SilenceGold, Nah I haven't seen this movie called Final Destination!!. is it good movie??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

SilenceGold, Nah I haven't seen this movie called Final Destination!!. is it good movie??
ohhh it is so awesome movies !! i have seen that movie... U should check it out ...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Matrix or Real World...?

i've seen final destination 2 and there were tons of dangerous crap going on, but the story was kind of lame though

Originally posted by DrStar80
I am take 1,000 red pills.

1,000 red pills? you will be in Matrxi and reload at least 1,000 times. lol which is not good... Remember Neo decided to take a red pill again for matrix reloading...

he did? i didn't see him shallow another red pill in matrix reloaded

Originally posted by Steel
he did? i didn't see him shallow another red pill in matrix reloaded

he did take it but not shallow it because he doesnt want to reloading in matrix. if he did, and then he will not remember in his dream that his girlfriend will getting killed.

in my own opinion about between these world... i would say half yes and half no ... but it could be most likely Terminator movie in the future ???? mostly likey than matrix !

Back