The man gets life in prison for spitting

if you think that is a stupid law, wait til you hear this one:

Provo police fines 50 bucks for each snowball you make within the Provo city limits.

Originally posted by Deaf258
if you think that is a stupid law, wait til you hear this one:

Provo police fines 50 bucks for each snowball you make within the Provo city limits.

You've got to be JOKING! :shock: Some of the laws have been the stupidiest like that one. :P Me wonders if those politicans have so much time on their hands that they made up a lot of stupid laws just for the hell of it????

Goldie

That's not all, if you decide to host a party in Provo that involves a lot of people dancing, you will get fined and arrested. Because the law says you have to hire a few security guards, or in other words: off-duty Provo police officers, for the dance and pay them by the hour.

Originally posted by Deaf258
That's not all, if you decide to host a party in Provo that involves a lot of people dancing, you will get fined and arrested. Because the law says you have to hire a few security guards, or in other words: off-duty Provo police officers, for the dance and pay them by the hour.

*SMH* Gee...those politicans ought do something better than creating those stupid laws...

Goldie

Well, Steel, I don't know who you are but, go live on the Ivory Coast of Africa or most anywhere else for a couple of years and come back and repeat the above post!:D

As for Provo, I'm guessing its the heavy influence and large numbers of people who are affiliated with the Church of Latter-Day Saints, no?

Originally posted by Tousi
Well, Steel, I don't know who you are but, go live on the Ivory Coast of Africa or most anywhere else for a couple of years and come back and repeat the above post!:D

As for Provo, I'm guessing its the heavy influence and large numbers of people who are affiliated with the Church of Latter-Day Saints, no?

Right...without laws and enforcement agencies on part of Africa is the reasons there's riots.

Steel, does it make sense?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Right...without laws and enforcement agencies on part of Africa is the reasons there's riots.

Steel, does it make sense?

I think I agree with you SG...with such utter lack of policing and strong laws to enforce in Africa -- a lot of riots have happened and there are alot of fightings over land between Africans and white people who have settled there for years. Apartheid has been a major problem in the southern part of Africa -- more of South Africa, actually.
It's quite sad that the population of Africa cannot get along and reach an agreements on land ownerships, etc. Hopefully in the near future, that'll happen.

Goldie

Back