The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply to wasp or hornet stings. This will soothe as well as keep any swelling down. Using a thick paste, just leave it over the stung area for about five minutes and you will find great relief.

More info: Baking Soda Uses for a Wasp Sting

Applying a wet aspirin helps a lot too.

Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply to wasp or hornet stings. This will soothe as well as keep any swelling down. Using a thick paste, just leave it over the stung area for about five minutes and you will find great relief.

More info: Baking Soda Uses for a Wasp Sting

Thanks I'd never heard of using baking soda I'll remember that ... theres always plenty of bees around here I have to deal with mostly hornets and wasps :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

It hot!

It's really hot here too. Tomorrow were suppose to go to a big firweworks show. It's an all day event with music, food etc. BUT it is going to be 108 degrees so we probably will just go for the fireworks. Luckily our neighbor is in charge of the whole thing and he is staking out a spot and saving it for us.

I really hate this HOT weather:roll:

Unfortunately, it will remain hot through Tuesday.

It's really hot here too. Tomorrow were suppose to go to a big firweworks show. It's an all day event with music, food etc. BUT it is going to be 108 degrees so we probably will just go for the fireworks. Luckily our neighbor is in charge of the whole thing and he is staking out a spot and saving it for us.

I wonder if turbo engines are louder than other engines...

Another boring Saturday in paradise ... washing clothes and doing dishes ... story of my life ...

I wonder if turbo engines are louder than other engines...

The question should be, are cat turbo purrs louder than ferret turbo purrs (or whatever the heck sounds ferrets make :lol: )?

We need an answer, quick! :)

The question should be, are cat turbo purrs louder than ferret turbo purrs (or whatever the heck sounds ferrets make :lol: )?

We need an answer, quick! :)

I dunno but we can stick a muffler on them and quieten them down a lil bit lol muffler up the yin yang LOL

it is worst on my area. it is very high worst rate weather my city It is very hottest. I hate Hot weater. It is give me flu and something black out , blood pressure, sometimes I avoid headache prevent serious. I know wisdom make sure proper cooler!

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Another boring Saturday in paradise ... washing clothes and doing dishes ... story of my life ...

Go do something fun!

I think that more guys should offer to protect women in case they get bitten by a cat or cats. I would love to see the reactions on women's face when guys make their offer.

I think that more guys should offer to protect women in case they get bitten by a cat or cats. I would love to see the reactions on women's face when guys make their offer.

I would stare in shock, say no, and figure out what was his motive for asking. It's a nice offer, but "I'm a big kid now!":lol:

Wirelessly posted

Had an awesome productive day. Love it. I can sleep knowing I have made several people happy.

I tried waterskiing for the first time in 10 years.....failed. now my whole body is in so much pain today!

I tried waterskiing for the first time in 10 years.....failed. now my whole body is in so much pain today!

my old motocross mentor was 85 yo the last time he water skied...
he died at 89..some 5 years ago

Back