The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Unfortunately it has happened at 12:01am from what I read approx 800,000 government employees will be told to go home when they report to work and some will work to effect a "safe shut down" but will not be paid. The military and defenses will remain in force as well as Social Security and Medicare but as far as anything else is anyones guess... even the Smithsonian will be closed down ...

I had a feeling it was going to happen this time with the way these idiots are battling Obamacare out. I wish they would come to a compromise that works for everyone involved.

Government shut downs have happened here in the US in the past. They usually last a few weeks but ultimately a decision is pulled out of someone's butt. Unfortunately those few weeks can be devastating to those who have no solid income, I COMPLETELY understand, believe me. :( However, it's not the end, just a delay, try to stay a little positive..... it's pretty much all we have. :(

the ostensible reason for the "shutdown" was the belief of the Tea Party to "cancel Obamacare". The irony lost on them-deemed "essential service"!
How long will this one last?

Ouch I have migrance. conflict to food something stranger. hmm doensn't work

I knew my mom is very same. my mom knew me same really serious migrance

:hmm: I found it out my mom have headace wonder I have shocked. I am shocked no reason.. serious. however I figure out.

Wirelessly posted

Did crunches with weights , might be sore in the morning.

How does one get a sony cybershot to work on a motorcycle for video recording when the windscreen is too dark to record through?

Wirelessly posted

My thighs are sore from last night lol

WOW! A month of 2014 has come and gone already!

Congrats Seahawk for Superbowl champion! I knew game was over just 20 seconds after kick off. The first mistake that Bronco made has sealed their fate.

Have not seen my girlfriend in 3 days, and it's friday. :zzz:

Have not seen my girlfriend in 3 days, and it's friday. :zzz:

I was about to say "Today's Thursday!" then I looked to the left and said "Ah! Australia.. Future Boy" (I have a friend I met on another forum from Australia (and another from New Zealand)- we used to call her Future Girl because timewise she was ahead of most of us on our online game team.

Is there any way to get cats involved into Deaf Culture? If cats knew about Deaf Culture, do you think they would want to get involved???

If they clap, yes.

If they know about turbocharged engines, then double yes.

If they're simply just cute cats, then yes.

I think they all win. :)

Hi Jake! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we met in person in L.A. I hope you are doing well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jake! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we met in person in L.A. I hope you are doing well :)

Yes, it is....been a long time.

I was about to say "Today's Thursday!" then I looked to the left and said "Ah! Australia.. Future Boy" (I have a friend I met on another forum from Australia (and another from New Zealand)- we used to call her Future Girl because timewise she was ahead of most of us on our online game team.
Yeah, the future guy known in AD. ;)

Relaxing with my doggie :)

Back