The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

Bad news: only 2 more Cochlear Implant exercise dance to a live band at Mel Lsstman sq Toronto. Sundays 7.30 to 9.00pm. Free.

Deaf women who complains that their hearing boyfriend won't learn ASL or go out and spend time in hearing world instead of with their deaf girlfriends should quite whining. Deaf women who doesn't want to be part of Deaf World and their petty dramas can always join car clubs. Trust me. In car clubs there may be a guy or 2 who will complain that women don't know how to get maximum power from their turboes. Prejudice is every where.

Deaf women who complains that their hearing boyfriend won't learn ASL or go out and spend time in hearing world instead of with their deaf girlfriends should quite whining.

I don't know. I remember a Deaf guy complaining about his hearing girlfriend, who *did* try to learn asl, because she mixed up the signs for 99 and french fries.

Wirelessly posted

Football season is back :D

Having a turbocharged engine in your vehicle means the difference between running yellow light or stopping. If you go fast, you can escape the camera mounted into lights.

My dogs are weird. The two girls are quarreling over a green tomato that they brought in from the garden.

I am alots of better right now right now terrible past, I figure out think so pretty really doc remove medication past modify!

Another big night-tomorrow-HarbourFront live band for Cochlear Implant exercise. Salsa and Latin American.

I just had the worst shittiest day ever yesterday espeically it was my birthday! :mad2:

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
I just had the worst shittiest day ever yesterday espeically it was my birthday! :mad2:

My bf ( now ex) forgot my bday in Dec hope that makes you feel better :)

Last edited:
Mate, everybody has their own worst shittiest day, sometimes on their birthday, or their special occasions. Its just another day, think positive.

May the Fleas of a thousand Camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day....And may their arms be too short to scratch.....:wave:

Really having issues with doctor's these days. They really need to learn the language and slow down when talking. They also need to work on educating them properly, and if their educations came from a different country, then at least have them refresh here in the states.

I hate migrance and on dizzy!. It is dizzy me on worst seems It oh crapper. it is pretty take an soon. It is very weird dizzy!

Wirelessly posted

I applied for a job from my iPhone

Up at 5:15 am for more softball games today. Good practice to wake up that early since I will be returning to work soon. GRRR! I just HATE waking up that early.

Up at 5:15 am for more softball games today. Good practice to wake up that early since I will be returning to work soon. GRRR! I just HATE waking up that early.

Yeah, it may be a shock to me when I finally get a job, though I have been waking up at my usual time anyway. It will depend on how long a commute I may have as to how much time I have to dilly-dally on the Internet, though. :D

Wirelessly posted

At work, the application to enroll in class' had something new, check the box that applies to you , single or couple??? What happened to single or married ??

Back