The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mew? lol i was between checking here, webkinz checking to see what i can help kiddos to play with, and checking the toy/coupon magazines to see anything good deal for kids toys but hubby reading them righ tnow. He is about to ahead to the store soon. Kids are still sleeping at this hour woot. but i know kids will get up any minute.

Sosie, thanks for letting us know about the good news! I hope that you feel better soon! :hug:

Sosie, that is great news. I hope you have a great time visiting family.

Glad you are doing good, Sosie!!!

Hi, I am back.
The colonoscopy doctor found and says that I have had polyps, which was already removed by her. The test results showed that I do NOT have cancer. The result was "benign". That is good news!
(Also, my doctor changed only two medications again and that I am on a special diet. He told me that I can't eat this or that. What a fun! Grrrr.. I lost 6 pounds so far... )
I am a little sore but otherwise, I am OK.
Thanks, Oceanblue7, Bottesini, Jiro, Shel, Frisky Feline, Cheri, KarissaMann05, JamieLynn, Sallylou, Loghead and Jess. (I can't think of anyone else but thanks everyone, anyway!)
Later this am, my sister and her husband will stop by picking me up here at my place and then, we all are visiting our cousins in Maine. I will talk to you more later when I get back. I hope each one of you have fun as much as I am!
Thanks again, everyone! :grouphug:

I just now saw this. Sosie, I am so very happy for you that it was not cancer after all!!

Hi, I am back.
The colonoscopy doctor found and says that I have had polyps, which was already removed by her. The test results showed that I do NOT have cancer. The result was "benign". That is good news!
(Also, my doctor changed only two medications again and that I am on a special diet. He told me that I can't eat this or that. What a fun! Grrrr.. I lost 6 pounds so far... )
Thanks, Oceanblue7, Bottesini, Jiro, Shel, Frisky Feline, Cheri, KarissaMann05, JamieLynn, Sallylou, Loghead and Jess. (I can't think of anyone else but thanks everyone, anyway!)
Later this am, my sister and her husband will stop by picking me up here at my place and then, we all are visiting our cousins in Maine. I will talk to you more later when I get back. I hope each one of you have fun as much as I am!

Congratulations, Sosie!! :) Great to hear! So glad that it wasn't cancer! :) :)

Had a good day at work until the end of my shift when I got bad news about my aide. I will lose her ..my boss is moving her to another class for the remainer of the year. I hate losing a good aide. I will have to adjust. :(

Hi, I am back.

Sosie, I am glad to hear you are ok. I kept you in prayer and glad to hear such praise report :) :hug:

Im back. Finally. Played foosball last night, walked all the way to the championship and won that too. *coughs*

Good Morning all.

Good morning, folks! (eveing to you folks) :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back