The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the care package all together! Gonna send it off tomorrow morning, before the Post Office close.

It is for my Brother, in Iraq. :D

Are you sending him lots of goodies?

:laugh2: I haven't thought about that rhyme for years!

I bet you have had several head bumpings. The other Mark is only 6'4", and when I first started seeing him, I had to raise the hanging light fixtures in the kitchen and dining room because he kept bumping them. I would have had to glue them to the ceiling for you, lol.

:laugh2:

Are you sending him lots of goodies?

Why of course!!

Pickles in the pouches, box of 48 counts of Slim Jim, 40 packs of Big Red Gum, Large bag of Sunflower seeds, 20 spanish Limonazo salt, Large bag of hard candy, Peanuts, Couple of DVD's, 5 deck of cards. lovely drawings and pictures from the kids. and a letter from me. I think that is about it for now. LOL

He usually shares the package with some of his buddies that does not get a package.

Right now, We are trying to get my daughters ALPHA class to get involved, in sending care packages to Iraq to people that does not have Family or friends to send them packages.

omg i feel so crappy, not feeling so good. Like i overdid things myself today. :(

Why of course!!

Pickles in the pouches, box of 48 counts of Slim Jim, 40 packs of Big Red Gum, Large bag of Sunflower seeds, 20 spanish Limonazo salt, Large bag of hard candy, Peanuts, Couple of DVD's, 5 deck of cards. lovely drawings and pictures from the kids. and a letter from me. I think that is about it for now. LOL

He usually shares the package with some of his buddies that does not get a package.

Right now, We are trying to get my daughters ALPHA class to get involved, in sending care packages to Iraq to people that does not have Family or friends to send them packages.

Sounds like a great care package! It is very generous of him to share his goodies with others in that way. He must have a big, caring heart just like his sister!

That would be a great project for your daughter's ALPHA class. I love to see the kids getting involved in projects that teach social responsibility and empathy for others.

BTW...how is your daughter feeling? Is her energy beginning to come back?

Sounds like a great care package! It is very generous of him to share his goodies with others in that way. He must have a big, caring heart just like his sister!

That would be a great project for your daughter's ALPHA class. I love to see the kids getting involved in projects that teach social responsibility and empathy for others.

BTW...how is your daughter feeling? Is her energy beginning to come back?

Oh yeah! She still falls asleep around 8 or 9. But she is back to herself pretty much!

Thanks for asking. I will let her know you did. :)

I am gonna go and make breakfast! Not sure what I'll make ha! Have a good day everyone! :)

Oh yeah! She still falls asleep around 8 or 9. But she is back to herself pretty much!

Thanks for asking. I will let her know you did. :)

Give her a big bunny hug for Easter too.

Give her a big bunny hug for Easter too.

Told her and hugged her. She giggled and said for me to tell you thanks for thinking of her.

She said that (since we are camping out tonight) and taking the boat. She will stay up late. :giggle:

Told her and hugged her. She giggled and said for me to tell you thanks for thinking of her.

She said that (since we are camping out tonight) and taking the boat. She will stay up late. :giggle:

Tell her to take a nap this afternoon so she doesn't miss any of the late night fun!

Well we are at our destination! Been on the BB on the boat trip way.

You all have a Happy Easter. I may pop up here and there.

Will take more pics for another thread to add on!!

:)

Well we are at our destination! Been on the BB on the boat trip way.

You all have a Happy Easter. I may pop up here and there.

Will take more pics for another thread to add on!!

:)

Enjoy your camping week-end. I finished with the kids and the eggs....it was really cool. We used tie dye kits to dye the eggs. I had never seen those before.

Enjoy your camping week-end. I finished with the kids and the eggs....it was really cool. We used tie dye kits to dye the eggs. I had never seen those before.

Smoke some dube and dye-tie some t-shirts. That would definately take you back to the 60's. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back