The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:naughty: @ Jolie77

Ready Ms. July?

Yep - the more the merrier! :lol:

For the Front Cover, It'd be Dixie with JClarke.

For January - I'll be seeing Alex with CandyBrownEyes posing with the snowflakes.

For February - I'll be seeing Authentic with AlleyCat posing with all those Cupid Arrows and clawing at each other. :D

For March - I'll be seeing TexanGuy with Bottesini posing with all these shamrocks around their bodies.

For April - I'd like to see Secretblend with Miss Delectable posing in the rain and getting all crazy.

For May - It's got to be Jiro with Shel90 going crazy in the flower field and doing what monkey see, monkey do.
For June - Brian and Babyblue can just about officiate those weddings, after all June is the popular month for these weddings.

For July - (Yikes, haha) Byrdie and I could just may bring the heat for everyone to swoon away. :lol:

For August - Brad and Gemma could hit it up with a lot of breezes after sweltering with these summer heat.

For September - Naisho and Jillio could be getting on the program only to say that they can put the best rein on. :naughty:

For October - SFShawn and KweenSasha can just go bonkers on dressing with these Halloween outfits by wearing a french maid outfits with these whips that are attached.

For November - Vampy and Pepsi would just make some good foods for all of us and oh yeah, I have to wonder - Would they be serving those foods in thongs, or nothing? :D

For December - Calvin and Mrs. Bucket could be the ones in the presents only to pop out with nothing and oh yeah, that'd be the best thing we could ring into the new year with a lot of fresh stuffs! :D

With the kind of allergies I have, I would be too busy sneezing all over Jiro...:laugh2:

With the kind of allergies I have, I would be too busy sneezing all over Jiro...:laugh2:

2ytxzf8.jpg

Well, You're an Alley(Cat), So you'd have the claws, wouldn't you? :D :lol:

Oh don't worry - In the future you just might make it on the list. :naughty:

Why, Thank You :lol:

Hey, At least it's the imagination that runs wild! :dance:

:Ohno:

I am serious..I am suffering from a cold and just constantly sneezing so the thoughts of flowers is making me go into a sneezing frenzy!

I am serious..I am suffering from a cold and just constantly sneezing so the thoughts of flowers is making me go into a sneezing frenzy!

Should I take you to the carbeurator shop to get you cleaned out?

So am I the only one who's nervous before audiologist appointments? It's tomorrow at 9 am. And ugh my stomach is upset I'm so worried

I think it's because it's a person I've not personally been to before. My daughter went to her. And she seemed nice but I'm nervous. The audiologist herself has worn HAs since she was 2 so I know she'll be sympathetic and not rude like some of them I've seen before

I miss my friends!! ucff had his surgery for CI today, Secretblend I'm not sure where he's at and hear again is of course banned..Just thought I would let me know i miss them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back