The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is very quiet today, so we spent a lot of time chatting away....

Today I made up a label for each team member. So far, they've agreed with it. :D

My label is 'I'm a workaholic', which is true for this year. :)

hi everyone,

good news. i woke up this morning and am not hearing any voices. it's been 72 hours since i last heard an angry, loud voice. smile.

That's great HearAgain!

I am off today cuz schools are closed due to snow...:)

thanks, shel! :D

enjoy your day off today!! :)

Thanks..I was sick with flu-like symptoms at work yesterday and considered calling in sick but the snow saved me. I HATE calling in sick..always feel wrong about missing work.

Thanks..I was sick with flu-like symptoms at work yesterday and considered calling in sick but the snow saved me. I HATE calling in sick..always feel wrong about missing work.

hope you feel better soon! :)

i know what that's like. i hate doing the same thing when it comes to school.

in fact, it isn't uncommon for me to drag my butt off to school coughing, sneezing and sniffling just so i don't miss anything because 3 hour lectures are just too much to keep up with.

hi everyone,

i'm so excited! the attending psychiatrist said that since i'm no longer hearing any voices, i can be released at 5:00pm today! :D

hi everyone,

i'm so excited! the attending psychiatrist said that since i'm no longer hearing any voices, i can be released at 5:00pm today! :D

Good for you. Dumb question. Does Tigger get to go with you to the hospital or have to stay with your sister or someone?

Good for you. Dumb question. Does Tigger get to go with you to the hospital or have to stay with your sister or someone?

tigger is allowed to be at the hospital with me, but given the immediacy of time in which i needed medical help, my only choice was to have my sister take care of her. that's just as well though since it's much easier for me to focus on my recovery while i'm inpatient instead of worrying about whether or not tigger's needs are being met.

tigger is allowed to be at the hospital with me, but given the immediacy of time in which i needed medical help, my only choice was to have my sister take care of her. that's just as well though since it's much easier for me to focus on my recovery while i'm inpatient instead of worrying about whether or not tigger's needs are being met.

Thanks for answering. I bet she will be really glad to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back