* The Last Samurai *

MASTER

Reaction score
* The Last Samurai * is a great movie and I think you guys should watch it. The starrin are: Tom Cruise, Ken Watanabe, Billy Connolly, Koyuki, and Tony Goldwyn. ; )

yep. I seen it and it was great, as you said, but also kinda sad though

MASTER said:
* The Last Samurai * is a great movie and I think you guys should watch it. The starrin are: Tom Cruise, Ken Watanabe, Billy Connolly, Koyuki, and Tony Goldwyn. ; )

A lot of this movie was filmed in Taranaki, New Zealand, where I live! There is a village or camp or something, in the movie that is actually a cricket ground in the park in the middle of town right next door to my daughter's kindergarten! :) I met Billy while he was here filming and he was SUCH a nice guy! Very hard to understand though. He chatted away to my daughter and she really liked him. He's very friendly. :) Tom Cruise did some really nice charity things while here, and donated to get a sunshade put up at a school near one of the places they were filming, to protect the children from our harsh sun. Appearently he went surfing at the beach 2 blocks from my house, but I never saw that. The Japanese extras here for filming were really nice too. I'm glad people like that movie so much, they did some great working on it, and were such nice people that they deserve for it to do very well in the box office. :)

Back